• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When a private hospital MC is recognised not by the government

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When a private hospital MC is not recognised by the government

Private hospital's MC not valid

MY SISTER, who is an educator at a government childcare centre, recently went to the accident and emergency department at Mount Alvernia Hospital because she had high fever and severe muscle aches.

Our home is in a dengue cluster and the doctor suspected she might have the disease. My sister was given two days' medical leave and told to rest and monitor her condition. Luckily, it turned out she did not have dengue.

When she submitted her medical certificate (MC), she was told that only one day's medical leave would be granted as her MC was not from a public hospital, and she would have to use a day of her annual leave to cover her absence.

Apparently, the childcare centre grants only a day of medical leave if the MC is not from a public health-care facility, regardless of the number of days given. Also, my sister cannot make a claim for the medical charges.

Why is there such discrimination? Aren't the doctors in private and public hospitals equally capable?
I hope the relevant authorities can comment.

Karen Lim (Ms)

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: When a private hospital MC is not recognised by the government

In angmo countries you can just call in sick without any proof or paper documentation!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In angmo countries you can just call in sick without any proof or paper documentation!

Sinkieland public sector polluted by SAF trash personnel, and thus also infected by SAF way of thinking.

They automatically assume you chao keng and get MC to avoid going to work. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Remember during NS when you have to either report sick at the camp's medical centre or come back before 2359 to endorse your MC? :rolleyes:

It's the same bullshit happening here.

Someone ought to go check up on that childcare centre... somewhere up along the chain of command, there's bound to be at least one SAF trash in charge. :wink:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go to MOM. This is rubbish. Look at the typical stupid sinkie. Don't even dare to name and shame even when victimized. There's no hope for these idiots

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Private hospital's MC not valid

MY SISTER, who is an educator at a government childcare centre, recently went to the accident and emergency department at Mount Alvernia Hospital because she had high fever and severe muscle aches.

Our home is in a dengue cluster and the doctor suspected she might have the disease. My sister was given two days' medical leave and told to rest and monitor her condition. Luckily, it turned out she did not have dengue.

When she submitted her medical certificate (MC), she was told that only one day's medical leave would be granted as her MC was not from a public hospital, and she would have to use a day of her annual leave to cover her absence.

Apparently, the childcare centre grants only a day of medical leave if the MC is not from a public health-care facility, regardless of the number of days given. Also, my sister cannot make a claim for the medical charges.

Why is there such discrimination? Aren't the doctors in private and public hospitals equally capable?
I hope the relevant authorities can comment.

Karen Lim (Ms)

Pity the sister is a Singaporean. That's why she was treated like this

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pity the sister is a Singaporean. That's why she was treated like this

Vote in the PAP, have a fraudulent 'labour union' and such things will occur.

In more enlightened countries, a company which pulls this stunt will get assraped upside down. The boss may have to go into exile. :cool:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do you expect from a place populated with 60% sheep that can be easily controlled by a few herding dogs serving the family?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should be this way. Just call or inform employer not need MC paper.
This will reduce crowd in GP/Polyclinic/hospital. Those take fake MC or for the sake of MC.
Some sick like flu/fewer , we can take some medicine at home those still left behind.