• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Were NUS medical students trained by a phony Professor from India ?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: NUS gong cheebye again.... fake professor tio liat. Guess the race

... Associate Professor Koh Woon Puay of Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School said she was taken aback by the allegations as she had not found any reason to question his credentials ...
warao eh! ... she oso can find no reason 2 verify his credentials ...

juz like ah loon say raise gst 2 help poor ... juz believe, can find no reason 2 question ... so daft! ...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hoii Yah! if that bugger know how to give injection consider pass liao lah

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is infuriating to say the least !:mad:

With over 20,000 new citizenships freely given, this country is going down the dumps !:mad:

voucher

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyone who comes to Sinkieland from more than 1000 miles away with a briefcase full of qualifications is automatically an expert in the eyes of our agencies.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

His close aides are all Ah Nehs: Shanmugam, Tharman, Iswaran.

My hunch tells me that Pinky is highly susceptible to flattery and those kind of people have a very glib tongue... to say the least. :biggrin:

mebbe they lick pinky's cunt

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

juz like ah loon say raise gst 2 help poor ... juz believe, can find no reason 2 question ... so daft! ...

pls thrust pinky when the lee hsien tao say CONman like Con yew, Con Yang and Con Hee all no need qualification one.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Foreign crooks use sinkapore as stepping stone to the developed countries. Unless sinkapore cleans up its act, eventually, sinkapore would be treated as the charlatan capital of the world.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With so many of these in our public hospitals where most patients cannot afford to choose their doctors, it is very worrying indeed.

Wake up you 60% -why pay 1st world prices for 3rd world quality or even worst- fakes.
In the meantime many of our good students cannot enter University(including many with parents from the 60%) as places are reserved for students from India, China ,Pinoyland and who knows where.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His close aides are all Ah Nehs: Shanmugam, Tharman, Iswaran.

My hunch tells me that Pinky is highly susceptible to flattery and those kind of people have a very glib tongue... to say the least. :biggrin:

Aren't shit skins from shitland different from sinkie shit skins just like sinkie chinese and tiongs? So it just goes to show this isn't the case with shit skins.

And what this fucker does affects everyone in the country too fucking up everyone else with him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A former assistant professor at the National University of Singapore (NUS) who landed a prestigious position at a United States university is now at the centre of a sensational fraud investigation.

According to his resume, Mr Anoop Shankar, 39, has a doctorate in epidemiology, graduated from India's top medical school when he was 21, was a member of the prestigious Royal College of Physicians and had been awarded a "genius" visa to America.

But US media outlets now report that these credentials began to unravel after West Virginia University (WVU) handpicked him in 2012 for the first endowed position in a new School of Public Health.

In that position, he would have controlled millions of dollars in federal funding and research grants.

What was to have been a routine pre-appointment review revealed that Mr Shankar did not have a doctorate degree, and did not graduate from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi.

What he does have is a master's degree in epidemiology from the University of North Carolina.

The case, among the most serious of its kind, has now also sparked scrutiny into the larger issue of fraud that goes unchecked at some institutes of higher education.

Associate Professor Koh Woon Puay of Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School said she was taken aback by the allegations as she had not found any reason to question his credentials.

"Personally, I did not have any reason to suspect at that time that he was not trained in epidemiology or statistics to carry out his research," said Prof Koh, who stood by the three papers they had worked on together.

The alleged lies were exposed by Dr Ian Rockett, who is chair of the promotion and tenure committee at the School of Public Health at WVU and a tenured professor in the Department of Epidemiology.

But even though Mr Shankar was dismissed by the university in 2012, the school did not address the case publicly.

He was even able to find employment as an associate professor of family medicine at the Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) in Richmond.

Reports say he even published three papers in the last year, including one in the prestigious Journal Of The American Medical Association.

Mr Shankar has since quietly parted ways with VCU as well, and his current whereabouts are unclear.

The university said in a statement: "Shankar was employed by VCU and is no longer employed here."

WVU officials also told NBC News that it would make "a complete and full public statement" when "all the facts are clear and known", though they were unable to provide a timeline.

NUS confirmed that Mr Shankar was an assistant professor with the Department of Community, Occupational and Family Medicine at NUS' Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine from 2005 to 2008, but did not provide further comment.

[email protected]
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...raud-scandal-us-20140912#sthash.c8x4CXd6.dpuf

Look at that what this means by this fucking prof koh is that since she doesn't have any reason to doubt him it's ok for him to have fake credentials and you know let's move on who cares after all she didn't have to doubt him and i mean he wrote 3 fucking papers so who cares if he doesn't have the proper credentials.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

these fucking shitskin dogs,always lieing and conning their way to the top,pity the fools of this world that put their faith in these dogs!!!!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Questions: What was NUS doing when checking his credentials?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Does it mean NUS trained doctors are suspect, having been trained by a fake doctor?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

due diligence and background checks among u.s. universities are a lot more stringent with more eyes on the candidate. in sg, all one has to do is to please a gong chee bye and wet her pussies with sweet talk and some paper credentials, and she will fall for it. it has little to nothing to do with the pappies. sinkies are simply gullible and easily impressed. :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

due diligence and background checks among u.s. universities are a lot more stringent with more eyes on the candidate. in sg, all one has to do is to please a gong chee bye and wet her pussies with sweet talk and some paper credentials, and she will fall for it. it has little to nothing to do with the pappies. sinkies are simply gullible and easily impressed. :rolleyes:

im sorry i didnt know it was sinkies' decision to let 1 million of these dubious credentials shitskins into this country...if i had my way every one of these shitskins would be beaten to death with a blunt object before they even set foot on my country......im pretty sure it was the PaPPie dumbasses that got suckered into signing that CECA agreement with Shitland.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Does it mean NUS trained doctors are suspect, having been trained by a fake doctor?

Beware of the new batch of medicine grads. Most of them work in NUH and CGH. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Associate Professor Koh Woon Puay of Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School said she was taken aback by the allegations as she had not found any reason to question his credentials.

"Personally, I did not have any reason to suspect at that time that he was not trained in epidemiology or statistics to carry out his research," said Prof Koh, who stood by the three papers they had worked on together.

You may not want to consult with Koh Woon Puay given his/her comment.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

im sorry i didnt know it was sinkies' decision to let 1 million of these dubious credentials shitskins into this country...if i had my way every one of these shitskins would be beaten to death with a blunt object before they even set foot on my country......im pretty sure it was the PaPPie dumbasses that got suckered into signing that CECA agreement with Shitland.

ceca and caca are all the same. while caca means excrement, ceca stands for cow excrement (from) condemned asia.