• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tan chuan jin offends spaceman khong of FCBC

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
court charges khong guilty for mistreating pregnant staff. ah jin also endorsed it. khong beh kum guan and appealed successfully.

now what? spaceman khong gonna be scots free is it?

i think the gahmen should check on such mega $$$ church for irregularities and more sinister seditious behaviour.

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
court charges khong guilty for mistreating pregnant staff. ah jin also endorsed it. khong beh kum guan and appealed successfully.

now what? spaceman khong gonna be scots free is it?

i think the gahmen should check on such mega $$$ church for irregularities and more sinister seditious behaviour.

Wah lau! i think your engrish comprehension really CMI!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously folks and no offence to christians, gahmen have to take a good hard look in such churches.

gahmen fears seditions and all those shadowy mind-washing when here we are having all these megachurches not only brainwashing but also pocket-washing every minions high and dry.

suppose spaceman khong initiates an holey invasion, what would happen and how? this - religion thingy is slowly and sinisterly going out of hand and out of control.

gahmen should seriously look into it and nip khong's bud before it's full bloomed and full blown. by then too late.

if u ever attend any of this church sunday activities, i tell u, u r entering into a new planet. they think themselves holy but i think they are too HOLEY :p

these minions are so grossly "in". they do not speak normal. they speak PARANORMAL and they proudly brag it as "speaking in tongue". shit!! if the guy next to u cannot understand, that goondu thinks god can, huh? siao liao, lah!!

then come the moni moni cum collection of tithes. b4 the bags are passed around, spaceman would say something like " whatever u give to god (to him lah, who else?), god shall return you in many folds....." ya, right!

finally, this orgasmic part sure hit those goondus who shall be upgrade to holey zombies...

spaceman would raise his hand and say (typical, i can even recite it backwards ):

the lord tells me that someone in the audience is suffering....(from stomach pain, to vagina pains, to head pain and every pain except pocket pains which means u give more if he hits any of your pains). i would like to invite u up stage...the lord wanna HEAL you. please come forward. don't be shy. coming his holy spirit wants to heal you tonite...cum, cum....cum....

then he would beckon to the minions (his back up staff), please help and lead those who want god's healing up the stage.....shabalabalabalabala....(spaceman speaks in spaceman's tongue)

there i m looking amused. piang!! like that also can???

and guess what?

hardly a soul go up the stage.

it's an embarrassing situation. then spaceman speaketh again: never mind....if u r shy to come up now, maybe we can meet later. just go to the counter and the ushers shall guide you.

then a final prayer and all scamper for the doors. usually during the praying, i siam first just in case kena jammed :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Khaw (cow) boon wah - the million$ who bragged about his $8 open heart surgery. the rich being richer and paying absurd prices. the poor - well, if the sickness doesn't kill you, the hospital bill will.