• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clear Proof that PAP treats Govt. money like its own money

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So, what gay Loong and Shithole Yih Pin are basically saying is that facilities that were on the top of the resident's wish list were deliberately not build when the ward was under SDP. But now that the peasants obediently voted back in the PAP, all of a sudden the Govt "heavily subsidized" the new building. Will the govt also "heavily subsidized" other such facilities in oppo wards? Of course not. So, it seems the PAP is clearly using govt money to better themselves in the eyes of the voters. Just like it uses govt money to groom and recruit Paper General scholars for its own party. Smells more and more like the KMT to me, and we know what happened to those fuckers.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong visited Potong Pasir constituency on Sunday night and was warmly received by residents on his first visit there since 2001.

On Sunday, he visited the Potong Pasir Community Club's new annex - the brainchild of Member of Parliament Sitoh Yih Pin. The annex now hosts a post office, banking hall and supermarket - three facilities that were at the top of residents' wish lists. It also has a gymnasium, which Mr Sitoh promised to deliver, should he be elected.

Mr Sitoh declined to reveal how much the annex cost, but said the Government "subsidised the annex significantly".

He won the long-held opposition ward from the Singapore People's Party's Mrs Lina Chiam in the 2011 General Election. He lost the two previous elections - in 2001 and 2006 - to then incumbent Chiam See Tong.

On Sunday, PM Lee joined about 5,000 residents for the Mid-Autumn Festival celebrations and tried his hand at making mooncakes.

He said in a Facebook post last night: "MP Sitoh Yih Pin and his team have worked hard for more than a decade to win the support of residents, and to improve their lives. Thank you for the warm welcome and keep up the good work!"

When contacted, Mr Sitoh said he was grateful to PM Lee for his guidance and encouragement over the years: "Some people might forget that I have been (here) since 2000, 11 years of which I wasn't an MP. I am also indebted to the residents of Potong Pasir for giving us the opportunity to serve them.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/pm-visits-potong-pasir-ward#sthash.lRezFWt9.dpuf

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
with a name like Shithole, his life must have been miserable as a kid. Its time something nice happened for him.......................NOT

Making fun of his name does not alter the fact that the PAP won the seat fair and square.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only when oppositions return power than can legal proceedings be started to press charges against the leadership of the pap for mis using taxpayers monies for political purposes. In angmo countries this is illegal. But difficult lah so many oppositions parties how to win tell me?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Making fun of his name does not alter the fact that the PAP won the seat fair and square.

The PAP only had 60% of the vote, do they have 60% of the seats in parliament? don't talk to me about fair and square.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The PAP only had 60% of the vote, do they have 60% of the seats in parliament? don't talk to me about fair and square.

It's perfectly fair because if the WP gets 60% of the vote, they'll get a similar majority in Parliament.

The first past the post system favours no particular party.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
That fuck face is the best man? You think he received no rewards and did the 10 years of work for free? That fuck face will never earn my respect.

Insulting his appearance adds no weight to your argument.

He worked for 10 years to convince the people of Potong Pasir that he was the best man for the job. The majority agreed and he won the seat. End of story.