• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mediacockadoo's Radio DJs all turning into humsup gays and lesbians.....KNN!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most times, I turn on the radio to wake me up, using a timer and full blasting the radio when the timer activates and I've realized that it has been quite some time oredi that all the cheebye radio DJs at Mediacockadoo, male and female sama sama, like to sprout lewd jokes and make sex and relationships into some kind of dirty joke, which obviously these dumb muthafuckas can't fathom that it's crass and low-class and adds zilt value to the broadcasts....but these 'follow me' sub-standard uncreative sex deprived school dropouts......from the cina and england channels are just bedbug irritants that turning the channel off is the next best thing one can do every morning and then we wake up to a great day after turning the damned channel off......

Have a nice day everyone.......

PS: I've not listened to the malay and tamil channels, but I think it is a cancer affecting all of mediacockadoo DJs.....so it's a foregone conclusion. Piece of fuckless shit all of them.....KNN!!!

PPS: The best thing is a wholesome morning shag.....no doubt about that.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I oso realized these shitless clowns always trying to act kawaii cute, even the gays, whom everyone knows they look like shit in real life.....and both the cina and england channels trying to outbid each other by the hyanna laughs and monkey giggles.....and they think they're cute........KNN, what a fuckless bunch of clowns......

CAN'T THESE USELSS MUTHAFUCKAS TALK NORMALLY FOR ONCE AND STOP TRYING TO SOUND CUTE......BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE SESAME OUTRIGHT REJECTS......

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Most times, I turn on the radio to wake me up, using a timer and full blasting the radio when the timer activates and I've realized that it has been quite some time oredi that all the cheebye radio DJs at Mediacockadoo, male and female sama sama, like to sprout lewd jokes and make sex and relationships into some kind of dirty joke, which obviously these dumb muthafuckas can't fathom that it's crass and low-class and adds zilt value to the broadcasts....but these 'follow me' sub-standard uncreative sex deprived school dropouts......from the cina and england channels are just bedbug irritants that turning the channel off is the next best thing one can do every morning and then we wake up to a great day after turning the damned channel off......

Have a nice day everyone.......

PS: I've not listened to the malay and tamil channels, but I think it is a cancer affecting all of mediacockadoo DJs.....so it's a foregone conclusion. Piece of fuckless shit all of them.....KNN!!!

PPS: The best thing is a wholesome morning shag.....no doubt about that.

Dirty jokes can be done in a classy manner too.... They just don't know how, then they wonder why ratings are falling...

I have tuned off local radio channels for a long time. The only one I am listening to because of the quality of music and much lesser rubbish talk is 92.0FM. Besides that, its only BBC

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh.............Sinkie..............you mean to tell me you still listen to those crappy local radio stations ah ??!!:eek:

no self-respecting cockroach would even do that...............

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh.............Sinkie..............you mean to tell me you still listen to those crappy local radio stations ah ??!!:eek:

no self-respecting cockroach would even do that...............

You know how to read or not............I use them as alarm croaks.............to wake me up so I can turn them off.........now come suck my toe.