• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Chuan-Jin: Data On Breakdown By Nationalities Is Not Publicly Available

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is lying. The nationality of everyone who enters sinkapore is kept. So, why is that info not available for foreign workers?

The Opposition should just whack him on that. Show how stupid his lie is.

If you an opposition, you are black, white, green or blue they know, which colour...these liars think the people are stupid, which they are ( 60%). ICA can provide the figures by Nationalities breakdown of people arriving & being granted long term stay,,voila!...you get the figures right?

MOM issuing work permits, would have Race identifier, if not how do they identify ah heh from Ah Tiong & from the Pinoy etc..??? what, they classified them as?? "animals" in one category??

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you an opposition, you are black, white, green or blue they know, which colour...these liars think the people are stupid, which they are ( 60%). ICA can provide the figures by Nationalities breakdown of people arriving & being granted long term stay,,voila!...you get the figures right?

MOM issuing work permits, would have Race identifier, if not how do they identify ah heh from Ah Tiong & from the Pinoy etc..??? what, they classified them as?? "animals" in one category??

as I said no Sinkie would dare force the PAP into that corner like the A Few Good Men scene.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as I said no Sinkie would dare force the PAP into that corner like the A Few Good Men scene.

Sinkies (60%) are generally reticent & daft by nature, plus they are genetically deaf & have poor sights too, how to force the PAP into a corner? when they have been cornered & corralled? like sheep...but sheep when cornered they do put up a fight & kick...but the 60% are hopeless.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah !!! ///

MIW:

You can't handle the truth! Peasant ..... we live in a small little dot and this small dot needs to have a sustainable economy guarded by men with millions $$$. Who's gonna do it? You? You, local Sillyporeans? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly dream of. You sympathize for Roy Ngerng and you curse the MIW. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that the actual figure of FTs in Sillypore, while enormous, probably help to sustain economy growth. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, create more jobs! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at coffee shops, you want me on that small dot. You need me on that small dot. We use words like "honest mistakes", "let's move on", "affordable", "inevitable", "once in 50 years" etc. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending our million dollar salary paycheck. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to you local Sillyporeans who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom and livelihood that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and vote for us again on your way to the next GE. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up cardboard, collect plates and sleep at void deck of one corner. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MIW:

You can't handle the truth! Peasant ..... we live in a small little dot and this small dot needs to have a sustainable economy guarded by men with millions $$$. Who's gonna do it? You? You, local Sillyporeans? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly dream of. You sympathize for Roy Ngerng and you curse the MIW. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that the actual figure of FTs in Sillypore, while enormous, probably help to sustain economy growth. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, create more jobs! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at coffee shops, you want me on that small dot. You need me on that small dot. We use words like "honest mistakes", "let's move on", "affordable", "inevitable", "once in 50 years" etc. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending our million dollar salary paycheck. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to you local Sillyporeans who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom and livelihood that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and vote for us again on your way to the next GE. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up cardboard, collect plates and sleep at void deck of one corner. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Points for you. :smile:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this govt can stop you from withdrawing your own monies, what else it cannot do.?

Its as good as saying I do not want to tell you , SO WHAT ?
Is it the duty of a soldier to defend the country OR to call his own countrymen bigots and defend the Pinoys celebrating their national day here?

Will the 60% ever wake up and put these arrogant people in their rightful place.

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to breakdown talents. Only breakdown stinkees so that they know who to screw.

"Is not publicly available" means data is available, just that it is not going to be release to the public.
Why so secretive on the nationalities of the foreign workers?

Source: MOM

header-left.png

Written Answer by Mr Tan Chuan-Jin, Minister for Manpower, to Parliamentary Questions on Foreign Employment Statistics in Singapore

Notice Paper No. 231 Of 2014 For The Sitting On 5 Aug 2014 Question No. 64 For Written Answer

NMP: Ms. Mary Liew

To ask the Minister for Manpower: (a) what is the current number of foreigners working in Singapore; (b) what is the breakdown of their nationalities; and (c) which are the top ten sectors that employ the most number of foreigners.

Answer

1. As of December 2013, there were 1,321,600 foreigners working in Singapore. Excluding foreign domestic workers, there were 1,107,100 foreigners employed across different sectors in Singapore. Data on breakdown by nationalities is not publicly available.
  2. The table below provides the list of top ten sectors that employed the most number of foreigners as of December 2013.
Table 1: Top Ten Sectors that Employed Foreigners

SSIC 2010Industry
F41-43Construction
C301Building and Repairing of Ships and Boats (Marine)
G46Wholesale Trade
I56Food & Beverage Services
M69-75Professional Services
H49-53Transportation & Storage
C25,28Fabricated Metal Products, Machinery & Equipment
C19-21Petroleum, Chemical & Pharmaceutical Products
N77-82Administrative & Support Services
C26Electronic, Computer & Optical Products

End Of Article​