• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should a guy wear perfume?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this question is not suitable for ah neh...please excuse muthukali...:biggrin:

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
drakkar-noir-by-guy-laroche.jpg

most powerful

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you all can see today my threads all very boliao, just like me, jin boliao...:o

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose the question should be "Why should a guy wear perfume?"

Answer: Yes, to smell good. or No, because it is cissy.

Let's call it fragrance (some might call it cologne, deodorizer, or other terms), it all depends on the culture, situation, occasion, and/or whether the bugger has a BO problem. Some apply after-shave to their faces, others to their armpits, genitals, wrists, wherever they feel their female (or male) partner will cosy up to. To sum it up in a nutshell, I believe whether one uses it (or the amount one uses) depends on how far evolved that person has come since his caveman days. The more we evolve, the less we wish to smell like a human.

Cheers!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In ascending order of strength:

1. Eau de Cologne
2. Eau de toilette
3. Eau de parfum
4. Parfum or perfume

Guys use (1) & (2), gals (3) & (4).

Armani Code, eau de toilette:
Giorgio_Armani_Armani_Code_for_Men_Eau_De_Toilette_Spray_75ml_1373959459_main.jpg

Chanel No. 5, the world's most famous perfume:
220px-Chanel_No._5_Fragrance_Austin_Calhoon_Photograph.jpg

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i knew it...you are at least in your 50's based on my analysis, first your sexual appetite and liking for armpit meaning well you are more tiko than usual young men like me...:biggrin:

you better do not be so close to him. this is my advice to you.
he is bian tai.