• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Death penalty for Jackie Chan’s Son Jaycee.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles...cee-possibly-facing-death-penalty-chinese.htm

Jackie Chan's son could reportedly face death penalty at the worst case scenario of his recent drug bust. According to a report from Inquisitr, the drug case of Jaycee Chan comes at a very bad time for the movie star's family as the Chinese government's drug war continues to escalate.

According to the report, Deputy Secretary General of the National Narcotics Control Commission Yeng Fengrui said that China's general population is in favor of imposing death penalty to drug violators.

"The Chinese masses applaud giving the death penalty to drug traffickers. Drug trafficking has severe social consequences. It's equal to killing people," he said.

However, Jackie Chan's son might still be saved from this possibility as his action star father is a member of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference. The Inquisitr report said the "Rush Hour" star's position is said to hold a certain favor with China's government.

Whether death penalty is even a serious possibility for Jaycee Chan, the aspiring actor and singer could reportedly bid his potential showbiz career goodbye. According to a report from The Hollywood Reporter, a total of 16 leading film and TV companies in China have issued a joint statement announcing that they would "not hire any stars involved in prostitution, gambling or drug abuse" for showbiz projects.

The ban is said to be in line with a series of high-profile drug busts in China involving people in the film community, said The Hollywood Reporter. The movement comes as the Chinese government escalates its nationwide war against drugs, with Chinese President Xi Jinping promising he would "harshly crack down" various crimes, including drug-related cases.

According to a Daily Mail report, Jaycee Chan was reportedly arrested at his Beijing home for possession of more than 3.5 ounces of marijuana. Chinese police have confirmed the discovery of drugs at the home of Jackie Chan's son.

Arrested along with Jaycee was his friend Kai Ko, a Taiwanese movie star. He and Jaycee Chan tested positive for drug use.

Kai Ko has also released a statement in line with the drug bust, reported by Inquisitr. "I was wrong on this issue. I made a mistake. There is no excuse for it. I was wrong," the 23-year-old actor said.

"I never realized that Kai Ko is more than just a name for myself. It also means a lot to those who support and love me. It was out of my expectations that anything concerning 'Kai Ko' could have such a big impact on others," he added.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Jaycee will eventually quit singing n actor and
switch to directing, production or movie-investments since his family is well connected in the entertainment industry.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However, Jackie Chan's son might still be saved from this possibility as his action star father is a member of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference. The Inquisitr report said the "Rush Hour" star's position is said to hold a certain favor with China's government.

Not really. Xi Jinping is currently purging Jiang Zemin's faction and cronies with the anti-corruption crusade - the very people Jackie Chan started sucking up to once he had decided to publicly kiss China's ass big time sometime around 2008 (Beijing Olympics).

Of course, any bribery from Jackie Chan will make things worse in the current political climate in China.

They should execute Jackie Chan's spoilt brat. :cool:

entertainment_0830_001.jpg

姑息养奸

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng congrats jackie chan lah! :biggrin: sei ler! :mad:

The Chinese commie govt can play punk with Jackie Chan by taking him to the execution site, handing him a loaded rifle and then ordering him to shoot Jaycee. A test of loyalty. :biggrin:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The family still have to pay for that bullet to execute the son.

The Chinese commie govt can play punk with Jackie Chan by taking him to the execution site, handing him a loaded rifle and then ordering him to shoot Jaycee. A test of loyalty. :biggrin:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't be sentenced to death one lah. I am sure they will be more than willing to give the son a second chance in life.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Junkie Jaycee,come to sinkieland to do your drugs next time, dont over worry, even if its cocaine,at most one day jail time (no overnight), marijuana, we will ensure the purity is just 0.0001% less compulsory jail time, no caning.

Its has been proven in our court before so your lawyer can argue from these cases,that is, IF you are caught.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Junkie Jaycee,come to sinkieland to do your drugs next time, dont over worry, even if its cocaine,at most one day jail time (no overnight), marijuana, we will ensure the purity is just 0.0001% less compulsory jail time, no caning.

If you're a celeb, you don't have to do jail time in S'pore. When Zouk was busted for drugs in '95, Lincoln Cheng was merely fined $20,000. A slap on the wrist considering that he was caught with enough drugs for him to commit suicide 10x over.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If its not been amended, it was death penalty for more than 200g when introduced. I think the authorities are reconsidering the punishment, it is overkill and causes the criminal to instead consider dealing in heroin where the profits are "better." It is not a worthwhile endeavour, Sg's market it too small to deal contraband narcotics.

Cheers!

in SG marajuna got death penalty one also?