• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Death penalty for Jackie Chan’s Son Jaycee.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember a ft indian national family that was caught growing mauwie wowie a while back?he had 6 pot plants in his condo apartment,enough for death sentence or at least jail for a long long time......was let off with only a couple weeks of jail because he had mental problems and had "trouble fitting into a foreign society".

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
The law is totally screwed up. By smoking/possessing pot, who has Jaycee harmed? Cheers!

you beri steady... why dun you do the same in beijing and ask the judge.."by smoking/possessing, who has
Agoraphobic harmed?"..... beijing isn't amsterdam lah...my friend :cool: :wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, as a working adult, I respect and obey the laws in whichever country I happen to be in. I am past the age where people get a kick out of breaking the law. I won't smoke pot in Singapore or PRC because the laws prohibit it and it is very unlikely the local peoples will stand up against a law no matter how idiotic it may be. In this case here, all I am saying is that it is a crappy law. Even so, I still abide by it when under its jurisdiction.

Cheers!

you beri steady... why dun you do the same in beijing and ask the judge.."by smoking/possessing, who has
Agoraphobic harmed?"..... beijing isn't amsterdam lah...my friend :cool: :wink:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, as a working adult, I respect and obey the laws in whichever country I happen to be in. I am past the age where people get a kick out of breaking the law. I won't smoke pot in Singapore or PRC because the laws prohibit it and it is very unlikely the local peoples will stand up against a law no matter how idiotic it may be. In this case here, all I am saying is that it is a crappy law. Even so, I still abide by it when under its jurisdiction.
Cheers!

bro, every state, country has its own crappy laws...we too have many here
but abuse of drugs may be ok and acceptable in the west...but in asian culture is a different matter here

it's good china has not forgotten history and its 'sick man of the east' name

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I plant 5 Tongkat Ali trees in my back yard garden for 20 years leow, am I against any serious law here? if yes any bro help to remove it for me. thank you in advance.

i remember a ft indian national family that was caught growing mauwie wowie a while back?he had 6 pot plants in his condo apartment,enough for death sentence or at least jail for a long long time......was let off with only a couple weeks of jail because he had mental problems and had "trouble fitting into a foreign society".

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the most lou sai and talentless offspring of all artists, can't act, can't sing, like his father humsub only. I don't think the china govt want to spare him just too bad.
Teegou big nose's daughter huat ah!- pay me all your $$$$$ else fuck off.

I think Jaycee will eventually quit singing n actor and
switch to directing, production or movie-investments since his family is well connected in the entertainment industry.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, the opium war runs deep in the Chinese collective memory. The humiliation, degradation and gradual destruction of a once-proud civilization. The last thing China needs on its rocky path to greatness again is drugs.

That said, I feel the death penalty is too harsh. I believe that everyone should be given a second chance. Who hasn't made mistakes before?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally, I am not pro drug use, just feel it is a personal choice (like cigarette, liquor, gambling).

Marijuana was used for medical and religious reasons in China and India way before the hippies and the artsy-fartsies in USA popularised it for recreational use. It became outlawed throughout the world only after the US outlawed it during the 30s. Certain countries do not have any laws for it (I think Laos and North Korea).

Opium was already used by the leisure class in China way before the Brits brought it there. It was then expensive and fashionable to use it. The Brits only made it cheap by cultivating tons of it in India (Patna and Benares) and became available to every man in the street including coolies and soldiers.

Cheers!

bro, every state, country has its own crappy laws...we too have many here
but abuse of drugs may be ok and acceptable in the west...but in asian culture is a different matter here

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is the most lou sai and talentless offspring of all artists, can't act, can't sing, like his father humsub only. I don't think the china govt want to spare him just too bad.
Teegou big nose's daughter huat ah!- pay me all your $$$$$ else fuck off.

Its not a crime to be ugly talentless and lou sai even if your parents are famous celebs.....
BUT to ride on their names to go into the the industry knowing you are a turnoff, that is a crime.
Cull the bastard I say.....if no death penalty at least lock him up till he is 50.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No decapitation will happen. Instead, the Ah tiong gahmen will scare the father and son into doing their bidding.

HK is now going through an anti-mainland drive, Jacky gor will use his popularity to "correct" this

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese commie govt can play punk with Jackie Chan by taking him to the execution site, handing him a loaded rifle and then ordering him to shoot Jaycee. A test of loyalty. :biggrin:

lianbeng replies: Jackie should just kill his own son with his martial arts lah! :biggrin: Better die in father's hand than govt's hand mah!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies: Jackie should just kill his own son with his martial arts lah! :biggrin: Better die in father's hand than govt's hand mah!

Contrary to popular belief....Jackie chan does not know any martial arts.....he is trained in Beijing acrobatics instead. But his stunt man training should be more than enough to kill his useless son.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contrary to popular belief....Jackie chan does not know any martial arts.....he is trained in Beijing acrobatics instead. But his stunt man training should be more than enough to kill his useless son.

Jackie is a acrobat ? Means he earn his living by entertaining people. He is a court Jester in some warp sense ?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jackie is a acrobat ? Means he earn his living by entertaining people. He is a court Jester in some warp sense ?

Jackie Chan has basic Wing Chun training. His master was Leung Tin and elder sworn brother is Sammo Hung. But because he started his filming career early (age 12) he did not complete the advanced stages, unlike Sammo. He was also trained in Northern Shaolin and acrobatics when he was in Beijing opera school under Master Yu Jim Yuen.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jackie Chan has basic Wing Chun training. His master was Leung Tin and elder sworn brother is Sammo Hung. But because he started his filming career early (age 12) he did not complete the advanced stages, unlike Sammo. He was also trained in Northern Shaolin and acrobatics when he was in Beijing opera school under Master Yu Jim Yuen.

All these is very good to beef up a weak resume.
Truth be told Jackie is no master in any martial arts.

Read:
Jackie Chan trained in "Martial Arts and gymnastics" during his youth in Peking Opera School. This was a period of about 6 to 8 years.

He isn't a master, nor does he hold any black belt rank in any Martial Arts.

It is said that he studied (while in school) mostly Wing Chun, Hapkido, and various Northern Styles of Kung Fu.

Keep in mind they taught this as a whole in basically an acting school, meaning they prepared him for great choreography with Martial Arts, not so much training to fight or even be highly proficient in one Martial Art or another, but to combine Martial Arts with acrobatics to perform high level choreography theatrically.

You will actually have a hard time running any of his background in Martial Arts down, because it is very limited, and limited to only the time he spent as a kid in a very strict and rigorous acting school.

Compare him to real martial arts like jet li or Donnie yen.....jet won every wushu competition in china before the age of 14. While Donnie Yen is a taekowndo 6th Dan and also won wushu competitions before.
Put jackie chan next to them he looks like a fraud.