• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chio jap blogger shocked that pple look down on grasscutter

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I respect prostitute way more than some dogs willingly sell their souls to police PAP's flawed policies.

I respect all prostitutes except one class of prostitutes: those pimped by the Braddell Brothel.

Most prostitutes sell their bodies, but the Braddell whores have sold their souls to the devil.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
when I was young, my mommy and daddy say if I don't study hard, they will make me watch re-runs of Lee Con You's NDP speeches. That's why today, I superior to all these PAPpy scholars, ok?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"“If you don’t study hard, you will be cutting grass like this man here”."

That is why Singapore need so many foreign talents to do lowly jobs.
And that is also why Sinkies are so unhappy. There are only so many REAL managers and senior executives positions and a lot of positions are FAKE.

It is always a good laugh when Aussies read Sinkies CVs and Singapore job positions like "Senior Executive, Finance" appears and I have explain that it is probably an administrative role earning less than $120,000 a year, and not a long standing and top ranking member of the management of an organisation. :biggrin:

I love Japan!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And that is also why Sinkies are so unhappy. There are only so many REAL managers and senior executives positions and a lot of positions are FAKE.

It is always a good laugh when Aussies read Sinkies CVs and Singapore job positions like "Senior Executive, Finance" appears and I have explain that it is probably an administrative role earning less than $120,000 a year, and not a long standing and top ranking member of the management of an organisation. :biggrin:

That's why they call bus drivers 'bus captains'.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
More fakes are in Australia.

What is CEO? Chief Executive of what? So many white Indian Chief in Australia?

Then they call themselves professional? Study bit more than others as if every jobs they do are professional? Even a killer is a professional.

Study a bit more call themselves Doctor or PhD holders? Tehn you come to know they do a bit of useless thesis and to get a PhD Dr. title are marked by someone setting the paper for him to complete the PhD course? Like that you call professionals and a Dr title?

Mia sian lah. Angmoh are the biggest liars and sian tau.

I love Japan!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why they call bus drivers 'bus captains'.

Still remember in the UK where the bus drivers wear tie to work.

Even today in OZ, commuters say "Thank you Driver" before alighting from the public bus, esp in smaller cities.

On the other hand, in the USA, a commercial pilot may need to get social security stamps because he cannot survice on his pilot pay when he does not earn enough flying hours.

- - -

It is the same with butchers, my Perth butcher is trained in smallgoods in Germany and took 8 years to get his degrees, including in animal husbandry !!!
He is one happy but serious butcher and have passion in producing good food from happy free range animals.

You only live your life once, make it a meaningful one.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More fakes are in Australia.

What is CEO? Chief Executive of what? So many white Indian Chief in Australia?

Then they call themselves professional? Study bit more than others as if every jobs they do are professional? Even a killer is a professional.

Study a bit more call themselves Doctor or PhD holders? Tehn you come to know they do a bit of useless thesis and to get a PhD Dr. title are marked by someone setting the paper for him to complete the PhD course? Like that you call professionals and a Dr title?

Mia sian lah. Angmoh are the biggest liars and sian tau.

You are a believer too. :smile:
I hate the plebs too, somehow, they think that further studies will make them PMETs.
At the end of the day, smart assertiveness and confidence will move mountains, even if we have to have a vision, some called it fake it until it becomes real. :smile: Cannot afford to be whineing sour grapes.

A very good example here http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?189758-First-Shu-Wee-Min-now-Calvin-Cheng&p=1999077#post1999077

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmos also shared similar views as Jepun! Angmos have Jesus, Jepun have what?

How come they have such virtues?

Unlike most Singaporeans, they greet garbage collectors too!

Guess we were all taught the wrong values when we were young.

Could this be the result of our peasants upbringing population?

Most of the migrants were from villages in China! Not sophisticated cities in China!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was little I was threatened to be abducted and sold off by Ah-Nehs if I didn't study hard....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh have no God. Borrowed God story only. Jesus is not son of God but a revolutionary leader at the time Judea land colonized by the Romans (Italians).

Angmoh shits and you think their shit smell nice?

Angmos also shared similar views as Jepun! Angmos have Jesus, Jepun have what?

How come they have such virtues?

Unlike most Singaporeans, they greet garbage collectors too!

Guess we were all taught the wrong values when we were young.

Could this be the result of our peasants upbringing population?

Most of the migrants were from villages in China! Not sophisticated cities in China!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Angmoh have no God. Borrowed God story only. Jesus is not son of God but a revolutionary leader at the time Judea land colonized by the Romans (Italians).

Angmoh shits and you think their shit smell nice?

Who are the Angmohs?

Can you be more precise. I have not met a lot of smart Greeks, but I have met a lot of smart Germans.
The Anglo-Saxons are OK while they are in the UK, but failed miserably in OZ and NZ.

I love Scandinavian women. There is even a humourous book about the people.

The-Almost-Nearly-Perfect-Pe.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which angmoh came to colonized Malaysia for 150 years?

Hello, when mention angmohs it is the race that want to you speak their English lah? Common sense mah!

Who are the Angmohs?

Can you be more precise. I have not met a lot of smart Greeks, but I have met a lot of smart Germans.
The Anglo-Saxons are OK while they are in the UK, but failed miserably in OZ and NZ.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is it about the Scan hums that you like? Share your thought?

Who are the Angmohs?