• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

where to repair umbrella?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have a short umbrella bought from UK long time ago, i need to repair it, but where???

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a short umbrella bought from UK long time ago, i need to repair it, but where???
Easy lah
just bring it to any fuckshop n insert it into cave then press button to open up umbrella.if it doesn't work then ask lady
to squeeze n tighten it.
repeat the process till umbrella is repaired.
open up with little effort.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Had the same question a year ago....nowhere in singapore will you find this service....we've gone first world.

Colleague of mine took it to manila and got it repaired for 150 peso...about 5 bucks.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had the same question a year ago....nowhere in singapore will you find this service....we've gone first world.

Colleague of mine took it to manila and got it repaired for 150 peso...about 5 bucks.

When I need to do any alterations to clothes such as shortening a trouser leg, re-sizing a shirt,.... I do it at Batam because it only costs $2 or $3 & this price includes a tip :eek:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why my daughter went SGH for eyes operation cost me $8,000/- but 8 dollar cow heart operation only $8/-. I think eyes operation is complicate and dangerous than heart surgery.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why my daughter went SGH for eyes operation cost me $8,000/- but 8 dollar cow heart operation only $8/-. I think eyes operation is complicate and dangerous than heart surgery.

my family member went for several $1500 per jab for eye at TTSH too.
weight for weight, the jab cost more than gold.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
krafty, throw away that umbrella...

we run under the rain......

[video=youtube;5ysdHjaeGGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ysdHjaeGGU[/video]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
better still, you wear your bikini and i wear my trunk...:biggrin:

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9zCdqMRFo7A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

krafty, throw away that umbrella...

we run under the rain......

[video=youtube;5ysdHjaeGGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ysdHjaeGGU[/video]