• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apple unveils larger iPhones and smartwatch

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does apple have human centipad

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Z-Xj72Y8uX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Indonesia the Blackberry is still popular. With it's poor infrastrucure it will take time before you can use all the smart capabilities.

Text messaging is still KING in Philippines and Indonesia.

I have a suggestion for Singtel whose CEO has been complaining what app and Facebook has been leveraging on the data network for their success. Try to buy the telco in INdonesia and Philippine. They still use text messaging, you will still make tons of money charging people for using your GSM sms network.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
15172182536_1d65bf04fb_z.jpg

iwatch

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Text messaging is still KING in Philippines and Indonesia.

I have a suggestion for Singtel whose CEO has been complaining what app and Facebook has been leveraging on the data network for their success. Try to buy the telco in INdonesia and Philippine. They still use text messaging, you will still make tons of money charging people for using your GSM sms network.

Singtel already has invested in Indonesias Telkomsel. Except they describe Telkomsel as an "associate" . Maybe they want to avoid the problems they had in Thaialnd?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In Indonesia the Blackberry is still popular. With it's poor infrastrucure it will take time before you can use all the smart capabilities.
Mobile signal strength is a constant struggle which is why your battery life run out very quickly however I must say that its improving constantly.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
no matter what the critics say... when the iphone 6 is launched in sg, i'm sure there will be long queues for it.