• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Tenant Sublets to 10 Other PRCs

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Neighbours suffer too with errant FT tenants next door[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
September 9th, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

hdb-300x240.jpg
HDB flats

Not only the owner of the house rented out will suffer. The neighboring units will suffer too. And, I am one that is suffering. HDB don’t even care when I complained to them. They just arrow to the owner & Town council and the action stop. No more follow up if the situation has improved.

MY SUFFERING

My neighbour unit is rented out to a PRC, this PRC subsequently sublet to another 10 over other PRCs in this 5 rooms flat. The people staying there are temporary & the face keep changing. My unit is at the corner unit next to this unit, this ever changing stranger poses great danger & inconveniences to my family, especially my 2 young girls and wife. Every time, my girls & wife get in and out of our house I got to be there because they have to walk pass that unit. Who can take risk when the next door people is ever changing? We are at the corner unit & no route to escape if any thing will to happen.

As my unit is at the corner, the dirty linen, smoking & unclean house smell emitted from that unit stayed at my doorway. Every time I open my main door, the first thing I have is to breath in those foul smell. I have try putting moth ball, deodorant etc… But it doesn’t help. Even the balcony is stay with people. Most of the day all their windows is closed, that is why the house is poorly ventilated & caused the foul smell to come right out from the small window near my doorway.

There are more than the above, there are a great chance of mosquito bleeding & fire hazard waiting to happen. If those PRC don’t clean their house, you don’t expect them to observe mosquito bleeding ground & fire hazard. NEA did come checking during the day but those PRC is out to work, so the checking is useless.
[h=3]Everyday, when I breath in the foul smell & facing this problem, the hatred feeling towards the PAP policy intensified…[/h]I have written about my suffering many time & I will keep writing until my problem resolve.

Everyday, when I breath in the foul smell & facing this problem, the hatred feeling towards the PAP policy intensified.

Now, even the animals in the zoo deserved some attention to having a better & bigger environment but our complaint will only deserved to be swept under the carpet and we are left living in the worst environment.
Thanks LHL.

Neighbor also suffer

* Comment appeared in: Some problems with renting out flat to FTs

Editor’s note: According to HDB guidelines [Link], the maximum number of subtenants allowed in each flat is:
Flat Type
Total Number of Occupants
1-room and 2-room
4 persons
3-room
6 persons
4-room and bigger
9 persons

<tbody>
</tbody>
Clearly, if there are more than 10 tenants inside a HDB flat, the owner has already violated HDB guidelines. Feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to write about it.