• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rolex watch

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any places or model to recommend.
For bro with information to share only.

buy online lah............yah lah, yah lah, people know you velly rich lah..............and no taste also lah...........

only tasteless people will buy this brand.............

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer a Rolex
2343218.jpg
GMT Master II Black Dial

if u compare.submariner look better than gmt master

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A timepiece like clothes and other accessories is a reflection of your taste and extention of your personality.
Some are even like art which you can appreciate and enjoy.
Even which hand you choose to wear your watch makes a personal statement.
Not everyone wants to showoff.

Then you have been oblivious to those ah being towkays...when they talk the gesticulate with whatever hand their ROLEX is on & it must produce a clatter sound & you to take note....ROLEX

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a friend used to trade rolex watches and made some money. However she said the brand has to be sent for maintenance every few yrs or so and maintenance each time costs quite a fair bit. So sometimes, she sold it off before reaching the next maintenance date.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try Albert Mall. There is a shop selling parallel imported Rolex from South Korea.

Cheaper due to exchange rate different.

Buy only the new Rolex, the second hand model may not be 100% Rolex.

The shop is close on Monday.

Any places or model to recommend.
For bro with information to share only.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time I considered getting the Omega Spreedmaster & not a Rolex. The Speedmaster is the model that was taken to the moon. It is an all manual watch. If I buy a watch that would be the model I would probably get.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try Albert Mall. There is a shop selling parallel imported Rolex from South Korea.

Cheaper due to exchange rate different.

Buy only the new Rolex, the second hand model may not be 100% Rolex.

The shop is close on Monday.
are you referring to champion time

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then you have been oblivious to those ah being towkays...when they talk the gesticulate with whatever hand their ROLEX is on & it must produce a clatter sound & you to take note....ROLEX

Those people make me laugh.
Rolex has an ah Beng following no doubt but their preferred model choices are giveaway.
General rule sticking to the sports models should be safe.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try RWS, the Rolex outlet along the Festive Walk, one piece on display with a tag of SGD$98K++

Try DIASO at the IMM. They have a digital LCD watch (Brand "Fielder") that is accurate to off/on 1 sec in every 6 years. Battery also good for 2 years. Cost: $2 only including GST. I have been wearing such watches for the last 12 years and suffered no physical nor emotional disadvantage. Honest.

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try DIASO at the IMM. They have a digital LCD watch (Brand "Fielder") that is accurate to off/on 1 sec in every 6 years. Battery also good for 2 years. Cost: $2 only including GST. I have been wearing such watches for the last 12 years and suffered no physical nor emotional disadvantage. Honest.

Yep. fully agree... i own a rolex and a omega. But i prefer to wear my superdry watch...:biggrin:

99962948_v_1377818576.jpg