• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Synaptics Touch pad problem

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, all, i am an IT expert but i encounter this problem on my HP Envy and i do not have the workaround. help needed and i will bestow you with upping your points.:o

error as follow:

"There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll. The specified module could not be found."

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a missing file for your notebook's touchpad. The thing u put your finger on to move the cursor. U are an IT expert? Haha

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, all, i am an IT expert but i encounter this problem on my HP Envy and i do not have the workaround. help needed and i will bestow you with upping your points.:o

error as follow:

"There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll. The specified module could not be found."

Made me laugh when I saw the words in bold

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the error message is indication that file is infected, you are still not as deep as me......

I got this irritating adware on my PC & despite running various free anti-virus & anti-malware packages only 1 of them can even detects the presence of infection. I don't want to spend $ on something which I'm not even sure can remove it.

So I am going to re-install windows from scratch. Fortunately I have a Mac & iPad I can rely on:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

error as follow:

Yo IT sexpert........maybe you can try this.........http://dll-repair-now.com/How-To-Quickly-Fix-Synisdll.DLL/

Download the tool and send it to virustotal.com to check it's safe first before using it.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many many thxs...bros, have a good weekend..:o

That was one of the free solutions that I tried without success. Other SW I tried was AVG, malwarebyte anti-malware, Trojan Guard,...

The only thing that was able to detect the adware was Trojan Killer but the free version only detects & does not remove. So don't know if it can remove & I don't want to risk spending $60 to find out if it works.

Yo IT sexpert........maybe you can try this.........http://dll-repair-now.com/How-To-Quickly-Fix-Synisdll.DLL/

Download the tool and send it to virustotal.com to check it's safe first before using it.