• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

List the thing that pappy has caused you

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me
1) caused me to lose $10k in RWS
2) lost another upto $50k in sg pool
3) salary abused by employer and stressful ft environment
4) caused me to have high blood pressure

What about you ?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For me

What about you ?

Don't forget that if you are a Sinkie male, you lost 2 years of your life to NS and more months to reservist.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget that if you are a Sinkie male, you lost 2 years of your life to NS and more months to reservist.

oh yes tks for reminder
5) wasted 2.5 yrs doing ns
6) wasted another 13 yrs doing reservist
7) waste my money studying and end up with low pay job after so many years

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh yes tks for reminder
5) wasted 2.5 yrs doing ns
6) wasted another 13 yrs doing reservist
7) waste my money studying and end up with low pay job after so many years

8) also caused me a little autistic now due to locking myself at home most of the time, dare not go out to feel stress with crowds.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pappy caused me to go into credit card debt some years ago.

After I worked hard to get out of debt, I resolved to become an opposition supporter.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP policies caused me to leave my beloved country to seek for a greener pastures and education system for my kids. It's good and bad. So I am not complaining.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
8) also caused me a little autistic now due to locking myself at home most of the time, dare not go out to feel stress with crowds.

9) also caused me not able to own a car, thus no girl want to be my gf, and leads to being single and lonely.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We actually should not blame the PAP for all our woes, some, not all. We believed in a government, who grew into a "monster" , even we are the 40%; we still have to live with that "monster".

We should blame ourselves...

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me

What about you ?

1. If you do not loss to RWS, you will loss to Genting Malaysia too...
2. If you did not loss to Sg pool, you will buy the private 4D collectors... At lease some of your losses goes to charity...
3. You can always work in other country if you find singapore stressful... I do that...
4. High blood pressure blame the pappy??? Your cock can stand, did you thanks them???:biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. If you do not loss to RWS, you will loss to Genting Malaysia too...
2. If you did not loss to Sg pool, you will buy the private 4D collectors... At lease some of your losses goes to charity...
3. You can always work in other country if you find singapore stressful... I do that...
4. High blood pressure blame the pappy??? Your cock can stand, did you thanks them???:biggrin:

My woes are chained reaction - root cause is pappy promoting outsourcing model in sinkieland. Then comes the FT to depress wages. From there all my point 1 to 10 started. Without it, I need not try my luck at RWS . You are right that w/o RWS I will still lose somewhere else, but w/o pappy policy all my woes will not be started. I got HPB due to constant pek chekness from pappy .

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the PAP didnt cause u to lose 60k....but people are suffering because daft and stupid sinkies like you that are too stupid to control their impulses and poor decision making cognitive faculties in life lead to PAP holding power for 50 years.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the PAP didnt cause u to lose 60k....but people are suffering because daft and stupid sinkies like you that are too stupid to control their impulses and poor decision making cognitive faculties in life lead to PAP holding power for 50 years.

As mentioned I need not gamble when my salary was not depressed. I was forced by pappy to take a gamble at their RWS in convenience.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We actually should not blame the PAP for all our woes, some, not all. We believed in a government, who grew into a "monster" , even we are the 40%; we still have to live with that "monster".

We should blame ourselves...

There has to be a reason why 60% still vote for the PAP. Let's hope this % will go down to international average of 20% to 45% for a ruling party.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As mentioned I need not gamble when my salary was not depressed. I was forced by pappy to take a gamble at their RWS in convenience.

anyway its nothing personal,just that everytime i see the sgpools shop in my neighbourhood it feels me with disgust.....sinkies are pathetic creatures capable of nothing except living their worthless mundane humbug lives and frequenting the toto shop hoping for a burst of luck,a miracle to change their pathetic circumstance.....either that or burning their stupid fucking incense and kim chua hoping superstition or religion will change something......

it is not God,or demons or evil spirits that are making u poor,stupid,superstitious and ignorant.....it is sinkies that are born daft and stupid....australia is paradise not because of a stroke of luck....its only because they are not populated by a bunch of stupid hillbillies daft and estupido peasants......its why leong sam couldnt stand it here and moved to australia.

Last edited: