• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who let the ah nehs in?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Noticed in online forums including this sammyboy forum, those s'porean-chinese forummers that are extremely anti-PRCs and anti-Mandarin are usually very Pro-Indians.

Always can see those same few forummers here that whenever got any national bad news article on Indians(including both foreign indians and local indians), these same few forummers will definately always create many Anti-PRCs threads during this same time to divert attention.

It's always those same forummers in this forum doing this(already can memorize all their usernames and easily list them all out already).

Are you gopal? :confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are wrong, mister lowercase alphabets. My enemy here is the PAP IB who have been playing mind games and plotting my downfall for years. I say how is it possible? :rolleyes: So i made them find out the hard way and every time they failed, i will hit back and piss them off by going against their agendas in this forum. :biggrin:

The agendas of the PAP IB in sg forums is very clear. They are supportive of pariah nations with despot leaders that rules with iron fists that deprives its citizens of their rights and censorship, bans websites blockages. Countries like China, Russia, North Korea, Turkey, Venezuela, Vietnam and more..

Their PAP IB will bash America and her allies UK, Israel, European countries, Hong Kong, India, Japan and more on a daily basis.

It's more like a case of the pappies sucking up to everything related to China, major trade partner and giver of economic perks etc.

Think back to the 1980s when the Cold War was still on. The PAP govt then distrusted China.

Once the 1990s arrived suddenly everyone was clamouring to be 'effectively bilingual' to 'tap on the economic opportunities in China'. LKY also spoke of the need to have 'bicultural experts'. Talk about going where the wind blows. :rolleyes:

CCB FAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a bastard retarded loser penniless stupid moronic scum dog!

I fucked you this retarded motherfucker loser scum negative-IQ stupid bastard dog!

And I fucked your prostitute whore mother!

you this retarded bastard motherfucker loser scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Are you gopal? :confused:

There.... it didn't take long for gopal to show up. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this bastard chinese dog has at least hundreds of clone nicks here, this dog admitted itself too last time, it said it need to create many nicks here for the traffic in it's illegal online soccer betting thingy..........chinasucks =spacetrucking=ACEH FREHLY= Paul Stanly= all the star wars figures such as jar jar binks etc etc= laksa =all the japanese usernames such as Yoshitnuie etc etc = CCP FAB and a few hundred other clone nicks.

this bastard loser illegal online betting agent runner will be a beggar very soon becos today got new law passed to penalise online illegal gambling through this illegal runners such as him.

If this dog's parents knew that their bastard useless son got to resort to working as an illegal online betting agent runner to feed himself, his parents will surely commit suicide in disgrace and shame!

Oh please, I am not related to any of them. :rolleyes:

Keep raging, and keep regurgitating the same insults. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you this shameless bastard chinese-hater, mandarin-hater is dead wrong and you this dog already exposed you are the muti-clone dog of all the star wars figures and japanese usernames bastard dog in this forum!

Many many hardcore anti-PAP sporeans are also anti-INDIA FTs. Many anti-PAP forummers are also anti-Malaysia even, especially they like to critcize things in JB.

But you this anti-chinese bastard dog always twists to lie that any forummer that is anti-india must be from the PAP IB and you also lied that any forummer that criticize malaysia must be from the PAP IB.

you this bastard motherfucker dog's real agenda is you are only anti-Chinese, anti-mandarin and anti-China. And you are pro-India new immigrants!

you this chinese-hater bastard dog should go feel the ground and many anti-PAP forummers are also very anti-India FTs.

And is not anyone that doesn't persecute mandarin or doesn't persecute the PRCs must be PRO-PAP as what you this bastard dog is shamelessly trying to portray.

Example, there are many many sporeans Nantah ex-graduates and middle-aged chinese-educated businessmen and intellectuals that are very Anti-PAP but they are at the same time very fervently PRO-mandarin and quite PRO-PRCs too. Hence these 2 are not mutually exclusive!

you are the worst chinese dog in this forum that Jah rastafar always descibes in his postings on the subject of chinese dog.

Interesting if this is suresh aka gopal.

He actually is against an anti chinese supposedly chinese sinkie and yes they are known as chinese dogs but usually if you are not chinese you would actually see chinese dogs as allies cos hey if they hate chinese they usually love to suck ang moh, malay, indian so just surprised he's mad at this guy.

BeamMeUpScotty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you this chao ah neh shut up your fucking mouth lah!

I fucked you this retarded motherfucker loser scum negative-IQ stupid bastard dog!

you this retarded bastard motherfucker loser scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Hi there,

You will have to do better than that but uhh.. PAP IB have run out of ideas and tried everything yet failed. Getting your account banned or deleted is way easier and faster than wasting time zapping u. :biggrin:

BeamMeUpScotty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How come PAP IB recruit brainless fucktards like u and ShitFu? I can beat u clowns at your own game as i have hundreds of powerless clones that i can send nasty PMs and rude comments or profanities over the reputation system to your IB clones. I have been commando trained over the years to take all of that so i doubt your IB can. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India is a huge market. It would be a shame for Temasek not to partake in this amazing growth. The tears of disenfranchised sinkies would be but a footnote in the history of our great nation. Heroic songs would be sung of their great sacrifice as they die poor and hungry in their beloved country of birth.

It is easier to squeeze blood out of stone than to make a rupee from the Ah Nehs.

The angmos are stupid enough to let the Ah Nehs suck them drive with those outsourcing bs ...now, the angmos have lost critical skills with work shifted out. The Ah Nehs think that they are the indispensables.

Wait for the Yankees to whack them with restricted trade.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
asking fuck question? Already PAP is incompetent and you let them in for another 5years.

kick the incompetent out first then you know where and how PAP saboed you.

Keng how to kick PAP out first talk later.

so who is competent enough to take over?

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Chok Tong planted the seed, Lee Hsien Loong watered the seedling and added fertiliser... now we are reaping the evil fruits from the tree. :biggrin:

The rapid increase in population happened on Lee Hsien Loong's watch.

Yeah after the "holy goh" planted the seed! Maybe the "son" must have also followed planting some more.:smile: