• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bad omen...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, guys, just wondering how will you feel? i was coming back from buying breakfast this early morning, i came out of my lift lobby and saw 2 crows hanging by my ashtray on the railing. when they saw me, they flew away...scary sight...:o after that, i felt a sense of uneasiness...

crossroads

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They saw you and felt uneasy too so thats why they flew off. I dont think its anything much to be honest.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If you are Japanese, crows and the sound of crows is considered lucky.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... saw 2 crows hanging by my ashtray on the railing ...
y u put ur ashtray on ze railing? ... now u noe ur ashtray has ze unexplained ability 2 attract crows ... datz sumting u shud crow about ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, guys, just wondering how will you feel? i was coming back from buying breakfast this early morning, i came out of my lift lobby and saw 2 crows hanging by my ashtray on the railing. when they saw me, they flew away...scary sight...:o after that, i felt a sense of uneasiness...

Are they white crows? is they are 'erection' coming...

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should borrow a shotgun from NEA and blow them out till kingdom comes!

they feed on carcasses of dead animals. should get rid of them to prevent the spread of diseases.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two crows? Nothing to worry about. Read this:

Cheers!

Too many folks are quick to associate crows with death or other misfortune. Don't let these misinformed individuals cause you undue despair. Here's a helpful answer (from Yahoo Answers)... The traditional rhyme: "One crow means sorrow, two crows mean joy, three crows a wedding, four crows a boy, five crows mean silver, six crows mean gold, seven crows a secret that's never been told. Another rendition: ONE is a message TWO is for mirth! THREE is a marriage, FOUR is a birth. FIVE is for riches SIX is a thief SEVEN is a journey EIGHT is a grief. NINE is a secret TEN is a sorrow ELEVEN is for love, TWELVE is for joy tomorrow. THIRTEEN is bad luck FOURTEEN is danger, FIFTEEN is a change of luck SIXTEEN is a stranger. SEVENTEEN is for adventure EIGHTEEN is a love that's new, NINETEEN is fame and honor, TWENTY is a wish that comes true! Finally, here's a really simple one... One's bad, Two's luck, Three's health, Four's wealth, Five's sickness, Six is death.
Source(s):
http://www.jcrows.com/crolang.html http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php... http://www.surlalunefairytales.com/board...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i still scared...:o

you should be....i read the article 7 times from beginning to end, top to bottom, side to side and yet there's no mention of these farkers having a taste for nicotine or marlboro and benson for that matter. they only like rats and here's the most worrisome part...some of them has 3 legs, and the centre leg is the one that's coming for you........be afraid, very afraid :cool: