• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seahorse Brand Mattress

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking to replace my 3 yr old Dunlopillo Mattress. Want something firm and it seems that nobody else make mattress s firm as seahorse. Tested it at their showroom and liked the firmness. Would like to know anyone using this brand? How is the longevity and does it retain its firmness after prolonged usage? Thanks.

crossroads

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking to replace my 3 yr old Dunlopillo Mattress. Want something firm and it seems that nobody else make mattress s firm as seahorse. Tested it at their showroom and liked the firmness. Would like to know anyone using this brand? How is the longevity and does it retain its firmness after prolonged usage? Thanks.

I have used Seahorse before and it is firm as you say which is good for the back. But the only thing I find that it is quite heavy compared to other brands so its quite difficult when you want to make the bed in the morning.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

JG nino..opt for the 900 plus pocket spring...with pillow top...

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do you need to change mattress after 3 days?
usually mattresses can last many years.
unless your mattress stained with sperm?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not 3 days, 3 years :smile:.... changing coz getting older and feel that a firmer mattress suits me better after trying out firm mattresses, that's why changing. But it is also stained with sperm though, just not the main reason im changing it.

why do you need to change mattress after 3 days?
usually mattresses can last many years.
unless your mattress stained with sperm?

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal

The floor is definitely firm. Just buy a tatami and sleep on the floor.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Seahorse brand if good. In the middle of the night you groggily will shout, All The Way, All The Way, and you whip your wife's buttocks at the wire!:o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seahorse brand is known for using harmful chemicals in the manufacturer process.
No joke, its an open secret....ask anyone in this industry they can confirm it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I was in Robinsons yesterday afternoon looking at some bedsheets passed by the mattresses department and asked a sales lady what is the frequency to replace a mattress and she told me generally 8 to 10 years. I think its still too early to change.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my relatives said old mattresses collected by garang guni are sent to batam and repacked with new cushion and sold in courts

Buaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have used it before and I can say it's not too bad, but if you really want a good bed, I would suggest you go for a higher end brand.