• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even Nicole Seah, Former NSP member speak against Roy Ngerng!

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah even Nicole Seah cannot stand Roy Ngerng on the CPF issue!

10687170_716554451733899_3585408918170863724_n.jpg

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tsk tsk. PAP IB run out of ideas. Old news also must dig up and jee siao siao.

Go ahead and spread all the negativity you want. The more negativity you spread the more people vote against PAP.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid bitch does not know what she had been losing as interest payments over the years.

Did she pass her maths in school anyway?

But of course, with her lifestyle of 'working when she feels like it' whether she had lost any money in her CPF is a..

MOOT POINT! LoL

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
alex.jpg

Nicole Seah I heard that after you slept with the late Professor Arthur Lim, you got worried that he might expose you and that was why you immediately resigned from NSP.

A bitch like you deserves to be fucked by an old sex-maniac!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Economics of CPF is flawed at best fraud at worst. People knew these facts before Roy. How insulting that she does not.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupid bitch does not know what she had been losing as interest payments over the years.

Did she pass her maths in school anyway?

But of course, with her lifestyle of 'working when she feels like it' whether she had lost any money in her CPF is a..

MOOT POINT! LoL

Tonychat shut the fuck up, you fuck back to jiu hu and fuck your 46.75% majority government.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any politician who quits and gives up politics due to some personal set backs has ZERO CREDIBILITY whatsoever. Roy Ngerg may be rash but he has fighting spirit despite getting sued and losing his job, which is praiseworthy, the hallmarks of a politician like JBJ.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Economics of CPF is flawed at best fraud at worst. People knew these facts before Roy. How insulting that she does not.
I wonder how people like Nicole Seah would respond if one day she goes to her bank to withdraw money when her fixed deposit matures and the bank changes the terms indefinitely and stops full withdrawal?
No questions or suspicions, or just LPPL?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she did said that, then she is rash. She will then need to b farked. I know most of you cannot down the hand. I will visit hell if not who will. But can someone lend me some cash for a return trip to Bangcock first class pls, I wanna go like x-men.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is suffering from stockholm syndrome.
There is tremendous stress being an opposition in sinkeeland....loss of job,career,status,money,power...The pressure is so great and overwhelming that many succumbed and joined the MIW shamelessly such as Janedas Nair,Ho K P,....