• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President's Scholar charged with false entries in SAF documents to have case re-tried

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: President's Scholar charged with false entries in SAF documents to have case re-t

He has shown his potential to become a PAP minister. Deceit is part of the game. Glad he's starting young. :cool:

Totally agree.

Didn't Pinky say that he and the PAP are casting the net far and wide to identiy and groom potential candidates?

I'm sure Sherwayn will receive one from Pinky personally soon. (btw Sherwayn looks so camp in the pics uploaded by TheRealSingapore)

I'm pretty sure either Temasick or CPF will want to have Sherwayn.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: President's Scholar charged with false entries in SAF documents to have case re-t

Is she a higher mortal?

Now this is Elite...

Driver thought cyclist she hit was tree branch

By Chong Shin Yen

HER car rammed into a cyclist from the rear so hard that he flew and hit the front windscreen, cracking part of it, before rolling onto the road.

But Cleopatra Wong Yuin Ping, 30, thought the body that smashed into the windscreen was a rotten tree branch that had fallen.

She did not bother to stop and continued driving her car along Holland Road. Wong was also unaware that her victim's bicycle was stuck in the undercarriage of the Lexus ES300 belonging to her father, despite the noise of the bicycle scraping against the road.

The bicycle was dragged for about 2km before it was dislodged.

When Wong, who was a teacher then, reached home, she went to bed.

She realised something was wrong only when she woke up in the morning and found out that the police had towed away the five-year-old Lexus.

Taken to court over the accident, Wong claimed that the soundproofing of the Lexus was so good that she thought the "sounds" she heard were caused by the tree branch.

Last month, she was fined a total of $2,400 - $800 on each of three charges - and disqualified from driving for a year.

She had pleaded guilty to inconsiderate driving, failing to stop after an accident and failing to render assistance after an accident.

The court heard that Wong was driving home along Holland Road at about 5.15am on Oct 19, 2008, when she hit the rear of a bicycle ridden by Mr Muhammad Asri Aris.
http://news.asiaone.com/News/The+New+Paper/Story/A1Story20100930-239839.html

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Totally agree.

Didn't Pinky say that he and the PAP are casting the net far and wide to identiy and groom potential candidates?

I'm sure Sherwayn will receive one from Pinky personally soon. (btw Sherwayn looks so camp in the pics uploaded by TheRealSingapore)

I'm pretty sure either Temasick or CPF will want to have Sherwayn.

Sherwayn to replace TPL?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sure win with sherwayn. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

there future net worth of 68 million bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tharman was convicted of an offence and yet became a DPM. So, this scholar will be forgiven of his indiscretion and continue his path as a $68 million man.

Why is his identity hidden?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is a small matter that his father will help him resolve by pulling the right connections.

Is his daddy high up? He should set and example and go to DB. At least he will get free food.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is his daddy high up? He should set and example and go to DB. At least he will get free food.

If Tharman could be in high office after a conviction, why can't this guy? Maybe Kee Chiu will come to his aid and then he will be beholden to Kee Chiu.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Tharman could be in high office after a conviction, why can't his guy? Maybe Kee Chiu will come to his aid and then he will be beholden to Kee Chiu.

Kee Chiu isshaking his head. He hoped this Sherwayn (female or male?) would follow him to be MG.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dishonesty! Just the ideal trait for a career in PAP politics! Watch out for his appearance in next walkabout!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dishonesty! Just the ideal trait for a career in PAP politics! Watch out for his appearance in next walkabout!

he will hold old man on one side and kee chiu on the other.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kee Chiu isshaking his head. He hoped this Sherwayn (female or male?) would follow him to be MG.

New path to minister is run for office after completing bond. There are too many generals in SAF, the $12 billion budget is going to be insufficient to support so many generals.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Popular officer!

Tan Sherwayn
July 8, 2013 ·

Through all this, I have come to realise who I can really count on when the going is tough. True friends are hard to come by, and I am grateful to be surrounded by such a great bunch of people in my life. Bravo 746, the best Company to ever put on a uniform, the Playboys, everyone else who had me in their thoughts and prayers, thank you. Its been a great morning. ORD-loh... Soon..

66 people like this.
Aihua Lim the Queen in this "bunch"? haha...
July 8, 2013 at 4:12am
Tan Sherwayn the boss? damn straight. haha! the foreman too. you need to come up with you own nick.
July 8, 2013 at 4:12am
YC Choy All the best
July 8, 2013 at 4:14am
Tan Sherwayn you too Choy, you too.. stay true to what you believe in, and never waver even in the face of adversity. when we are 50 and we look ourselves in the mirror, we will know that we never sold out, and we will be proud of who we are and what we have become.. i only wish i was better inspired the past decade..
July 8, 2013 at 4:18am · 2
YC Choy Yes, it's always the deathbed question. Its important we can live with our choices. I'm sure you will make a difference wherever you go, so no worries
July 8, 2013 at 4:22am
Darryl Lua All the best "sir"!
July 8, 2013 at 4:28am
Miranda Chen and we love you too! Maria Ho Tan Yixin Terence Hee Lixiang Ong Tan Zhi Ming
July 8, 2013 at 4:52am · 3
Eugene Christian Wong Sir even though I only worked with u for a short period of time I know BRAVO believes u with all our heart n will support u all the way. ONE HEART ONE BEAT BRAVO... Heya!!!
July 8, 2013 at 5:19am · 1
Augustus Evan Cross The Best Captain! Will never forget all the memories of your life teachings, care and love for each and every single one of us Bravo. And all the cool stunts that you pulled like one of them by taking down that impossible vehicle during a-tec that CO said if somebody destroyed that will get 1 day off and you single handedly destroyed it Like A Boss! Haha! Memories.. Sir! We'll always be behind you Sir!! Bravo Heya!!!
July 8, 2013 at 5:19am · 1
Jaysonandjean Blissful Most respected person in the coy. Thank you sir
July 8, 2013 at 7:17am
Lixiang Ong Chindian of the playboys:smile:
July 8, 2013 at 10:37am
Muhd Ariffin ROD OH !
July 9, 2013 at 5:20am · 1
Sebastian Quek I will always Rmb the speech u gave before we ord. To exercise patience as we transit back into civilian life and we bound to have more conflict with our close one in our lifes. I believe the true friendship we build thr our Ns life can never be then away. All the best sir. Life is really greener out here.

He is the man!!!!
60626_887632305951_2044942804_n.jpg

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

New path to minister is run for office after completing bond. There are too many generals in SAF, the $12 billion budget is going to be insufficient to support so many generals.

they have many post in MINDEF open. Look at Lai Chung Han Rear Admiral but in MINDEF then back to Navy

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tharman was convicted of an offence and yet became a DPM. So, this scholar will be forgiven of his indiscretion and continue his path as a $68 million man.

Why is his identity hidden?

old fart was condemned as han jian yet went on to b pn.