• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another toddler dashed onto the road- FT or not?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Foreigner or Singaporean?

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...after-toddler-dashes-on-to-road-at-ang-mo-kio
you can watch the video in the link provided

carmain.jpg

Stomper Brent and other drivers were forced to jam on their brakes after a toddler dashed onto the road at Ang Mo Kio at 12.38pm today (Sep 9).

The drivers were taken aback as the kid ran onto the road out of the blue, but were alert enough to avoid hitting him.

"I was so worried I kept honking and honking to alert both the kid and other drivers," said Brent.

"I also steered my vehicle to block the car on the second lane from coming closer.

"What a close one," exclaimed the Stomper.

voucher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stomper should also have stopped to help the kid. What is the point of just taking a pic and posting and honking to alert other drivers as the toddler is still a danger to itself and others. Truly a retard.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is only a kid, while the drivers are supposed to be adults, and all they could do is honk?

And one former here lust for a toddler? What is going wrong with the country?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is only a kid, while the drivers are supposed to be adults, and all they could do is honk?

And one former here lust for a toddler? What is going wrong with the country?

Singapore has all the problems other countries have, just that they are not reported. :biggrin:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
knowing cold hearted PRC, do not be alarm if she using the kid as a bait to induce insurance money, if fatal, insurance payout jackpot ! Kaching Kaching !!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time don't brake, don't hesitate and knock the brat down.

Die one kid? Have sex and produce another one loh, big deal. :rolleyes: