• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now trending: Shit in public

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
0pLKh2e.jpg

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once media establish the shitter's identity or nationality

If new citizen ,sinkie : merely mention of shitter is sinkie
If non citizen : when authority got there, shitter already left
If born,bred sinkie : expose his identity ,shame him publicly.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is self expression of public expressing of discontent with the PAP garmen. Let shit on Singapore.

Buaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PRC can do it so can you. But bear in mind, Sinkies will be different treatment hor

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just a matter of time before someone tries this in the middle of Orchard Road

Contemporary street art. Should do it at the Singapore Biennale. :wink:

Let a few Ang Mohs do it. When Ang Mohs defecate in public it's cute and inspirational, nothing is wrong.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we should be in guiness book of records

first world country with largest amount of public shitters

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By defecating in public. This asshole has broken the law as there r public decency laws etc in this country.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Content contributors should stop giving their pictures to STOMP: they get butchered with the STOMP logos and also get censored.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok lah, you mean you never shit in public before is it? If I've a chance, I'll shit anywhere I like, because shitting is a most natural thing that every one does.......my only concern is that the shitter is not a sweet young thing.