• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Over 330 prostitutes arrested in a nation-wide operation

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So if you procure sex you are not soliciting, and if the Singapore bitch was not underage, Shaw would not have to go to prison, issit?

Yup. The customers are usually let off but may be required as prosecution witness if case goes on trial. If Shaw did not pay for sex but had it FOC, may not have to go to jail.

Rasczak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fantastic job by your police! I must tweet my friends about it! One week later 660 prostitutes will takeover to meet the overwhelming demand. Caveat Emptor!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently, I spoke with an informed source, who indicated that the operators of those "legal" whore house, do not have to pay income taxes on their income from operating a whore house.

Why the ministars and MPs who run Singapore Inc whorehouse arent arrested for not paying tax too?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's good chance for us to make big butt, quick bring more OZ girls I will arrange my fucking kakis to patronize. all very hungry leow and I double hungry, no choice have to look for older pei dou ma ma, don't like DIY.

I thought prostitution is legal in Singapore. Why are they being arrested?

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's good chance for us to make big butt, quick bring more OZ girls I will arrange my fucking kakis to patronize. all very hungry leow and I double hungry, no choice have to look for older pei dou ma ma, don't like DIY.

Ya man e sister forum can b quite reliable @ times in terms of the gals advertised ;(
Any lobang for pdmm boss?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure the legal houses donate money to organizations... Just that it is not publicized. And likely to be to PAP affiliations.

O

onesource

It is never ever going to solve the problem. The bud should stop at the customs; not in the streets.