• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which country has the most beautiful woman?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Arab and Iranian women are very beautiful when they are young. No wonder their menfolk insist they cover up.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Arab and Iranian women are very beautiful when they are young. No wonder their menfolk insist they cover up.

I think, Middle eastern and south american gals are the most beautiful. The siberian gals, if you like blonde hair. North east asian gals, if you like asian.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, more than 20 replies, cannot imagine none of you guys mentioned taiwanese & malaysian girls

Taiwan

Lin-Chi-ling.jpg

128.jpg

U5911P28T3D3663449F329DT20120620111008.jpg

Malaysia

5537730538_d5622e8c5e_b.jpg

miera+leyana+5.jpg

131255_474086685764_558935764_6008727_1610091_o.jpg

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bo pian. If you marry them, you also marry their whole family. This is not unique to Vietnamese. Chinese, Pinoy, Thai, all the same

whole extended family...........hahahaa

11 of my secondary 4 male classmates married foreign girls, got Aust, viet, china, phil, jap, angmo, taiwan and malaysia
The girls in my class fainted wor, the guys went for international cuisine.

got a few of them quite soft-hearted, i think they very busy with hosting wifey's cousins and distant relatives for all kinds of things eg, sightseeing, education, stayover, etc. very scary.

once a while ok but i think they are overwhelmed.
what to do, wife pretty mah. hahahaha

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
whole extended family...........hahahaa

11 of my secondary 4 male classmates married foreign girls, got Aust, viet, china, phil, jap, angmo, taiwan and malaysia
The girls in my class fainted wor, the guys went for international cuisine.

got a few of them quite soft-hearted, i think they very busy with hosting wifey's cousins and distant relatives for all kinds of things eg, sightseeing, education, stayover, etc. very scary.

once a while ok but i think they are overwhelmed.
what to do, wife pretty mah. hahahaha

well, you gain something, you lose something. fair game.