• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which country has the most beautiful woman?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
China has the most beautiful women. It has long been said that the most beautiful women come from the Suhang region of China.

C614X0705H_2008%E8%B3%87%E6%96%99%E7%85%A7%E7%89%87_N71_copy1.JPG

Suzhou-girls.jpg

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree she is the best among the worst.:biggrin:
It is still rare that local shore can produce such stocks, after decades.:biggrin:

This kind got brains as well as beauty. Plus she got lots of inner strength to take the stress of the ongoing trials. But she's got no qualms of crossing the line which makes her dangerous. If u r with her, she's the one on top and wearing the pants!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like u are really concerned and doesn't know that his clones are always posting.... LOL... LOL

i dun think he has clones here, the ones that are really armed with good and sound knowledge are ah run and sinkie. the rest are just merely half past six.:biggrin::p

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come back to the thread title, i think sinkie women are very fugly, both inside and outside.:eek:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are very beautiful looking Prostitutes too.

You want to marry one and have lots of children with them?