• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which country has the most beautiful woman?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore definitely not in the list.

58662d1389926971-serina-wee-2014-stay-tuned-179280.jpg

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elizabeth Tan Su Mei, Malaysian Chinese Youtuber

[video=youtube;yDvCuQURzvM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDvCuQURzvM[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least better than John's mistress bikini 'babe' riding in the HK MTR!

Whenever I see women with wide mouths, I would imagine finding them at the Old Airport Road hawker centre chomping down 50 satay sticks, two sticks at a time. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whenever I see women with wide mouths, I would imagine finding them at the Old Airport Road hawker centre chomping down 50 satay sticks, two sticks at a time. :biggrin:

I have a different picture....stuffing the mouth with 50 sausages....all at one go!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chio Char Bors always Sio Hun one.

How can be attractive when you pang pui out from your mouths?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a different picture....stuffing the mouth with 50 sausages....all at one go!

I once saw Joanna Peh "whopping down" an entire chicken wing with her hand. I thought to myself ; she is pretty , but she is so local. I could not imagine her with her cultured ang moh 's boyfriend then. Sure enough, the relationship didn't last.

Last edited: