• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

if leeder slap you and then he want to make it up to you...

let's say if leeder slapped you until you bleed, reALLY bleed, and he realised it was his cronies' or his own mistake, he want to make you the next supreme leeder, will you accept?

my answer: BALLS TO HIM cos' i am 不求人。。。

and have a fabulous fuck up weekend leeders and cronies...:oIo::oIo::oIo:

the thing is that they fuck you badly ad still expect me to work for them, knn, they really think i am a saint. diu hoi lou mou...really...

sochi2014

That means you are good lah. Otherwise kena chop already. Walau you should thank God this kinda of things happen. I work in Angmo countries now I keep thinking of those good old days in NS.

Instant Karma - John Lennon

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zekIGdWdOp0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

very despicable , his secret squirrels...:oIo:

i really wish karma will get them soon.

It's ok taller man slap shorter man but later
compensate him with a better job, Chairman of airline
pay ??? few million!! I don't mind to be slapped
and get compensation of a life time!!

let's say if leeder slapped you until you bleed, reALLY bleed, and he realised it was his cronies' or his own mistake, he want to make you the next supreme leeder, will you accept? ...
u can tel him 2 slap ur other cheek oso la ...

i wonder how many of his ministers got slapped by him and still stand by him in public, i presume that they must have been enduring him and can't wait to pop champagne after he is gone.:rolleyes:

u can tel him 2 slap ur other cheek oso la ...