• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Typical Sex Predator

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This article from [http://business.asiaone.com/career/ask/omg-you-slept-the-boss] is a wake-up call to all sinkie females who think expats a good catch for marriage.

To these expats, a kiss and a screw is nothing more than a free lunch. No obligation, no commitment but to the sinkie females, it is more than a casual relationship and they may never recover from feeling cheap and wanton.

I HAD A FLING WITH MY SUPERVISOR - Carina*, 31, senior copywriter

"When I met my expat supervisor John* on my first day at a new job, I instantly felt a strong sexual connection. He had a strapping body and a cute smile, the kind that could make you melt. He seemed to like me too - the very next day, he was already complimenting me on my outfits.

Two Fridays later, our team went for after-work drinks. John and I were the only ones who stayed till midnight.

Suddenly, he kissed me, and before I knew it, we were back at his apartment, having sex. I knew that it was wrong, but I didn't want to think about the consequences then.

For a month after that, we would lunch together and sneak kisses in the pantry. It didn't take long before my co-workers suspected something was up - they'd noticed when John put his arm around my shoulders. A colleague asked me straight up why we were so affectionate, while two female co-workers passed snide comments like 'We know what's going on.'

I pretended I didn't hear the gossip, but I felt cheap and ashamed. I was also terrified of being seen as someone who would sleep her way to the top.

I genuinely liked John and had hoped that we could be something more. My wake-up call came when he revealed, after a month, that he'd resigned and was leaving Singapore. When I asked what would happen to us, he shrugged it off and told me he wasn't ready for a relationship.

That was when the penny dropped: I meant nothing to him. My thoughts turned to how I could save my reputation at work - with him leaving, I would have to deal with the mess myself.

I thought about resigning - I wanted to run away from the rumours and the dirty looks from my co-workers - but another part of me was determined not to let this failed affair derail my career.

During John's final month in the company, I kept my distance and threw myself into my work. When he invited me to his place for drinks, I told him I was busy. He was perplexed as he still expected us to have a sexual relationship.

After John left, my teammates, whom I barely had a chance to get close to, took a few weeks to warm up to me.

I never heard from John again. I was stupid for getting involved with him, and even more naive to believe it wouldn't affect my career. Thank goodness the higher-ups never suspected a thing. The lesson here? Think of the consequences before getting together with a colleague, especially your boss."

A stupid sinkie female got conned by an expat for free sex.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid story......it happens all the time for locals too.

Nothing to do with expats or what. It's the women just fucking horny for power and love.....that's all.

Basically itchy...........

I've so many such 'relationships' I've given up recounting.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every relationship must have trial and sample first, this girl think every man who fuck her will be her husband? Naive suaku.

Relationship must try before buy.

If not compatible like in this case, the woman always complain that the men don't want her.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie girl surrender to angmo
sinkie guys surrender to prc
sinkie elderly surrendered to conman
sinkie teenage surrendered to drug
country no hope

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The surprise is that she actually thought something would come of it. So many dumbos giving Singapore a bad name.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have been the victim of sex predators
Who want to clean my filthy balls
So they are more enjoyable to play with

[video=youtube;NtRWL4GJPNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtRWL4GJPNg[/video]