• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone put $1 coins in martell cannon before?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone put $1 singapore coins in Martell cannon before?
does anyone know what is the estimated amount when the full bottle is reached?

theLebanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Awesome topic dude! thumbs up!! Gotta tweet my friends about it and hope they will sign up in this forum for more awesome topics like these.

arrived-on-27-03-2013-horse-drawn-cannon-with-martell-vsop-3cl.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah soh now you downgrade to $1 topics instead?
You never specify big cannon or small cannon.
I managed to get slightly over $2k from a 3 litre bottle before.....with the old $1 coin.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah soh now you downgrade to $1 topics instead?
You never specify big cannon or small cannon.
I managed to get slightly over $2k from a 3 litre bottle before.....with the old $1 coin.

big cannon.
who bother with small cannon.
your old $1 coin refer to lionhead or old $1 bagua mrt coin

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
big cannon.
who bother with small cannon.
your old $1 coin refer to lionhead or old $1 bagua mrt coin

Bagua la.....where to find so many lionheads?
If you got many of these cannons (preferably with nice stands) can sell to garang gunis they love it.
That's why the waiters and waitresses in the ktvs always aim these empty bottles.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bagua la.....where to find so many lionheads?
If you got many of these cannons (preferably with nice stands) can sell to garang gunis they love it.
That's why the waiters and waitresses in the ktvs always aim these empty bottles.

market price without stand $15
with beautiful stand $25-$30
Not easy also not difficult to find at sungei road flea market

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
only poor sinkies do this type of things.

nothing to do with poor leh. i have heard rich or middle well off does that too.
is the thrill of seeing 1 bottle growing after another..machiam raising 1 kid and then another kids slowly grow up.:biggrin:

dont intentionally change coins and stuff in ,no meaning one..drop in loose change daily

twin tower (mix of 50cent and $1 )
twin tower.jpg

single tower ( pure $1 )
single tower.jpg

took more than 5 years to fill up

Last edited: