• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4 arrested over 'HDB brothel'

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Yi HanThe Straits TimesSaturday, Sep 06, 2014
20140905_hdbbrothelarrest_wanbao.jpg
4 arrested over 'HDB brothel'
A man and three women were arrested on Tuesday for allegedly carrying out prostitution activities in Block 669B in Jurong West.
40 3 0
Print
A man and three women were arrested on Tuesday for allegedly carrying out prostitution activities in a Housing Board flat in Jurong West.
Neighbours had raised concerns that a brothel was being run in their midst.
A spokesman for the police said they responded to a call for assistance at 8.45pm. They went to the fifth-storey flat at Block 669B, where the four suspects were arrested.
The owner of the flat, who wanted to be known only as Madam Chai, told The Straits Times that she had rented the flat out to four men and two women on Monday for around $3,000 a month. They were all from China.
The 60-year-old said: "In our contract, we stated that there must be no immoral activities. I did tell my neighbours to keep a lookout on the number of men and women entering the flat.
"Now that police are involved, I chased the other tenants out immediately.
"I don't want this sort of hanky-panky to happen again. I don't want to rent out my flat any more - once bitten, twice shy."
One neighbour told Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao that there are secondary schools in the vicinity, and he did not want students to be exposed to such illicit activities. He said he hoped that police will step up security in the estate.
Police investigations are ongoing.
The maximum penalty for living on a prostitute's earnings is a five-year jail term and $10,000 in fines

This article was first published on Sep 4DAY, 2014.
Get a copy of The Straits Times or go to straitstimes.com for more stories.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/4-arrested-over-hdb-brothel#sthash.oOkLKJPl.dpuf

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is HDB not taking action against the house owner? she is not staying there & rented the entire flat for $3,000 a month, must be another PR from China. My downstairs neighbour once rented their flat to a CHINA woman, who sub rented her other rooms to her country women...with the blessing of the house owner, who lived in only one room in the house....this stopped after the CHINA woman started a war with us...I 'discreetly' told my neighbour, I will inform HDB, ICA, SCDF, NEA, AVA....MOH, SPF...illegal rental, immigration offence, fire hazards, mosquitoes & other vermin breeding, pest overrun, spread of diseases & immoral activities...ha ha ha ha

Maybe Madam Chai RC member...:rolleyes:

Fugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look! How can a brothel operating in a HDB be not news? PRC chinky whores! Please everyone, give it a fuck. Standing ovation! Now!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are so cheap and stupid always pay for sex. Which Singaporean are poor and jobless but still got money to pay for a screw?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is HDB not taking action against the house owner? she is not staying there & rented the entire flat for $3,000 a month, must be another PR from China. My downstairs neighbour once rented their flat to a CHINA woman, who sub rented her other rooms to her country women...with the blessing of the house owner, who lived in only one room in the house....this stopped after the CHINA woman started a war with us...I 'discreetly' told my neighbour, I will inform HDB, ICA, SCDF, NEA, AVA....MOH, SPF...illegal rental, immigration offence, fire hazards, mosquitoes & other vermin breeding, pest overrun, spread of diseases & immoral activities...ha ha ha ha

Maybe Madam Chai RC member...:rolleyes:
i was wondering that too..
no one asked how they three ofthem were going to pay the 3k rent on their factory salaries?

BeamMeUpScotty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is always the number of men and women entering and exiting the premises that is the giveaway. I propose teleporting service.

Beam-me-up-Scotty.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans are so cheap and stupid always pay for sex. Which Singaporean are poor and jobless but still got money to pay for a screw?

Prostitutes are cheap and convenient. Much cheaper than having a church wedding and a demanding 'born again virgin' Christian wife. :wink:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prostitutes are cheap and convenient. Much cheaper than having a church wedding and a demanding 'born again virgin' Christian wife. :wink:

Agree, prefer those" fuck again within 1 hr slot pros" to born again christian pros anytime.