• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinclair ZX Spectrum

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
DONT sell it here....theres nothing worse than have a singo lowball you and then hawk it for a small fortune on ebay. Do some research on its collector value.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sporeans don't appreciate antiques. Unless of course you are in the PAP where their idol is the lold fart.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/ZXSpectrum48k.jpg/1024px-ZXSpectrum48k.jpg

I have a 48K Sinclair Spectrum Computer (complete set) which I purchase in 1982.

I want to sell it to collectors as I am old and no point in keeping it much longer. Is anyone in here interested?

You can try to auction it online. There are plenty of collectors of old gaming consoles around the world. You'll get more money if it is in good working condition. even better if the box and manuals are intact.

And that's way before my time... my first video game console was the 8-bit Nintendo.

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can try to auction it online. There are plenty of collectors of old gaming consoles around the world. You'll get more money if it is in good working condition. even better if the box and manuals are intact.

And that's way before my time... my first video game console was the 8-bit Nintendo.

It is with original box, manual and cassettes.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sporeans don't appreciate antiques. Unless of course you are in the PAP where their idol is the lold fart.

That is not an antique or idol....that is "precioussss" to them, they wear that 'ring"....can control every "worlds" even, the "afterlife" worlds....

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/ZXSpectrum48k.jpg/1024px-ZXSpectrum48k.jpg

I have a 48K Sinclair Spectrum Computer (complete set) which I purchase in 1982.

I want to sell it to collectors as I am old and no point in keeping it much longer. Is anyone in here interested?

I got my First Class Honours degree in Instrumentation and Control Engineering by using the Sinclair ZX 81 to write a program of inventory control for a society for handicap workers in London, England.

jw5

Loyal
As usual, more about money and "value" again. :wink:

DONT sell it here....theres nothing worse than have a singo lowball you and then hawk it for a small fortune on ebay. Do some research on its collector value.

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got my First Class Honours degree in Instrumentation and Control Engineering by using the Sinclair ZX 81 to write a program of inventory control for a society for handicap workers in London, England.

I went to eBay and could only see low value quotes between US$40 to $100.

I am prepared to donate it free to real Singaporean collectors who will value it not for money but its archival purpose. :o