• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign trash AngMoh expatriate charged with hitting woman singer

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know 2 eyewitnesses at the scene who were at the Seven-Eleven at the time. The interesting story I heard is that the Sentosa Rangers matas were too afraid to arrest this Ang Moh and he had almost gotten away. The rangers replied that they have no man power and have no GUNs, and asked for understanding when questioned by the victim singer and cabby why don't they arrest the Ang Moh ASAP. Ang Moh fled a distance away and members of public followed him. Until later the SPF matta arrived.

Fucking shameful Sentosa Rangers, they are supposed to be the law enforcement officers equiviant to police on the island. They have warrant cards to arrest criminals and carry batton clubs and walkie talkies and in their cars have handcuffs. But they have NO BALLS.

This cheapo Foreign Trash Scum did not want to wait in the taxi stand at Sentosa Beach, and boarded limousine taxi at the limousine taxi booking desk, the staff at the limousine booking told him it was a fixed fare some $40+ and he agreed. When the driver droved him out on the way, he started to question why the taxi meter showed fixed fare and not the running meter. driver explained this is LTA approved limousine booking desk service. he refused to pay the agreed fare, so the driver turned back to the starting place. He then refuced to get out of the limousine taxi regardless how the staff and driver explained to him. He demand to take the limousine at running meter rate, and refused to go to the regular LTA taxi stand where there are other people awaiting for non-limousine taxi.

Then came the singer who was at there, and she kay-poh interferred the matter although it has nothing to do with her. The Ang Moh was aggressive and wanted to assult the limousine driver and the booking desk staff, but they managed to escape unhurt, then the mad Ang Moh slammed and kicked at the limousine taxi. The singer continued to reson with the Ang Moh, then got beaten by the Ang Moh, she sufferred a broken nose.

Thanks for the info, better than SPH's journalist reporting :smile:
Kudos to the jazz singer!

But why the singer got balls she said she kaypoh? How many sinkies got balls to do the right thing to tell these bad behaving foreign trash off?

Foreigners are not worried about beating up unconnected sinkies as the punishment is at most a fine. Unconnected sinkies have become the lowest of the caste in sinkieland. If pap govt dare to jail, cane and revoke the PRs of these law breakers, they will not dare to behave so aggressively in sinkieland.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sentosa rangers also a unit under SPF? Really useless police that don't dare to enforce law and order.

pls reduce your expectations on clerks carrying guns. nothing short of useless people under the singapore poodle farce

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the Sinkieland of Angmo FT worship, u can be a raping, killing, maiming angmo, and u will still find employment. The PAP guarantees you that. I can tell u even if he is found guilty and go to jail, his PR will still not be stripped from him.

Even when singer dawn recount the incident you see how 'restrained' her friends were? Kena up kena walloped.
If this happened in neighbouring country like Thailand or even Malaysia it wouldn't need for a lady to stand up.....the cabbies at the cab stand would have hamtum him already after he mouthed off.....followed by some bystanders mob justice.....
Only in Sg you see even the rangers act blur wtf.
This cuntry is beyond hope.....vigilantism is the only way to go.
I say track him down hunt him and make an example out of this 'badass'....where's all the street corner bengs when you need them?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even when singer dawn recount the incident you see how 'restrained' her friends were? Kena up kena walloped.
If this happened in neighbouring country like Thailand or even Malaysia it wouldn't need for a lady to stand up.....the cabbies at the cab stand would have hamtum him already after he mouthed off.....followed by some bystanders mob justice.....
Only in Sg you see even the rangers act blur wtf.
This cuntry is beyond hope.....vigilantism is the only way to go.
I say track him down hunt him and make an example out of this 'badass'....where's all the street corner bengs when you need them?

Ang mohs love to defend one another no matter if they are in the wrong. They would be going oh thais need to fight 1 vs many if it was in thailand.

In singapore they would say locals cowards la.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the paps really wanted to tame all foreigners in sinkie land, they ought to send this shithead to jail plus caning to deter other like-minded foreigners for assaulting a woman.

Nowadays, foreigners like this Australian lowlife see the pap Govt as weak and will not send them to jail for committing offences and then deporting them after the jail term. Owing to this perception, they are becoming as bold as the wild monkeys running around in the forest. They had already whacked elderly sinkies and taxi drivers but what is to stop them?

As long as the paps do not take stern action to deport these shitheads, there is no punishment. Sending them to jail is like giving them free meals and lodging. No big deal. Kick them out of the country to where they belong.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mohs love to defend one another no matter if they are in the wrong. They would be going oh thais need to fight 1 vs many if it was in thailand.

In singapore they would say locals cowards la.

These ang moh scums know that the Thais would have shot them if they attacked a helpless woman. No fist but real bullet. The Australian is just a shithead coward for attacking the singer. He should have attacked the Ranger to prove he got the balls.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie are NOT....I repeat NOT kind and civilised ppl.

They are simply BALLLESS, SELFISH AND CARE TO INCREASE THEIR OWN MATERIALISTIC WEALTH no different from their PRC look alike.

It's one thing to claim as being kind and civilised but another thing is when you are screwed until to a corner and every time when things happen and you don't put your foot down on it, you only end up as the victim.

And for that. Don't come here to claim Sinkie are kind and civilised after the incident is over.

Put the foot down like this case of the Malay man killing the mudland chinese trash for blocking him? Sure, if you are prepared to pay the price for it. If not, you don't talk big here and pretend you - tonychat clone aka mudland chinese trash - don't know how arrogant and unreasonable your own kind are in mudland.

Btw unlike your evil clone tonychat mudland chinese trash who said he will rejoice if it is a Sporean who was cut to three pieces. KIND Singaporean like me will only say that now I read such news of Malay killing mudland chinese in a new light. Why did the mudland chinese even think he had the right to block other people in the first place?!!

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nati...and-friend-when-vehicle-obstructed-their-way/

Last edited: