• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign trash AngMoh expatriate charged with hitting woman singer

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sentosa rangers also a unit under SPF? Really useless police that don't dare to enforce law and order.

Those losers are Park Rangers.....you think is army commando rangers meh? Park rangers job scope machiam road sweeper cum parking warden....
Pay same as ah pek security guards....you want them to risk life and limbs to fight angmo? Siao ah?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those losers are Park Rangers.....you think is army commando rangers meh? Park rangers job scope machiam road sweeper cum parking warden....
Pay same as ah pek security guards....you want them to risk life and limbs to fight angmo? Siao ah?

Oic so they are not real police and untrained. Time to have real police presence in Sentosa and everywhere in Spore!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMG_20140905_155423_zpsweufprhf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Another piece of Myterious write

Dawn quite chio.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know why people must fake angmoh accent in Spore. If people migrate to angmoh country it is okay to put up an accent over there to blend in, but in own country we should speak in our own accent and they adapt to us.

My friend migrated to Vancouver in the 70s. Paid him a visit in the 80s. Spoke to me bo accent. But with the locals, he spoke like them. Accent can be controlled.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dawn did the right and correct thing. Is that no money and stingy try to act high class ang mo at faults. He deserve it. 人在做,天在看。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend migrated to Vancouver in the 70s. Paid him a visit in the 80s. Spoke to me bo accent. But with the locals, he spoke like them. Accent can be controlled.

Yeah I know someone who long time working in USA also like that, he said must speak in the angmoh accent to be accepted there and he spoke to me also no accent. I also think accent can be controlled, it is a refection of how much one wants to blend in to a society to put up an accent.

Like now so many foreigners in Spore don't even bother to hide their accent shows how much they value Spore and how little their effort to blend in. Infact some shitty foreigners said it irks them to be mistaken as Sporean.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sporeans are kind and civilised people, like this case people helped to retain but no beat up the offender.

Sinkie are NOT....I repeat NOT kind and civilised ppl.

They are simply BALLLESS, SELFISH AND CARE TO INCREASE THEIR OWN MATERIALISTIC WEALTH no different from their PRC look alike.

It's one thing to claim as being kind and civilised but another thing is when you are screwed until to a corner and every time when things happen and you don't put your foot down on it, you only end up as the victim.

And for that. Don't come here to claim Sinkie are kind and civilised after the incident is over.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Control is too strong a word.
Code switching is the correct term.
Machiam how some sinkies speak singlish when they are with ah Beng friends and proper English when conducting business.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come not arrested and thrown in jail? You mean anybody can suka suka hantam and wait for court date?

Or is it because angmoh tuakee?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ang moh ft best! pappies favorite pets. knn, must be red eye people stir shit! pappies should send a strong signal to smelly stinkees peasants that their job is to pay taxes and cpf and suck ft ang moh cocks. should arrest the shit stirrer singer. ang moh is da best!

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know Dawn she has more balls then all those sentosa Rangers.

CSI this animal and boycott his work-place.

Hope this won't be another famous Singapore 'Non seizable' offence.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This cheapo Foreign Trash Scum did not want to wait in the taxi stand at Sentosa Beach, and boarded limousine taxi at the limousine taxi booking desk, the staff at the limousine booking told him it was a fixed fare some $40+ and he agreed. When the driver droved him out on the way, he started to question why the taxi meter showed fixed fare and not the running meter. driver explained this is LTA approved limousine booking desk service. he refused to pay the agreed fare, so the driver turned back to the starting place. He then refuced to get out of the limousine taxi regardless how the staff and driver explained to him. He demand to take the limousine at running meter rate, and refused to go to the regular LTA taxi stand where there are other people awaiting for non-limousine taxi.

Then came the singer who was at there, and she kay-poh interferred the matter although it has nothing to do with her. The Ang Moh was aggressive and wanted to assult the limousine driver and the booking desk staff, but they managed to escape unhurt, then the mad Ang Moh slammed and kicked at the limousine taxi. The singer continued to reson with the Ang Moh, then got beaten by the Ang Moh, she sufferred a broken nose.

This is the problem with singaporeans like you. Asshole angmo verbally abuse fellow sinkies and call them all sorts of names, if you stand up and defend fellow sinkies against the angmo, u are called kaypoh. If you shut up and stand by quietly while watching your fellow countryman get fucked upside down by angmo, you are called balless and afraid. There is just no winning with people like you. What she did was the right thing. If it was the opposite and it was a sinkie giving shit to an angmo, she should too have stepped in.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
2dlMg2V.jpg

Wow, what a badass. I'm surprised he still could find employment. :wink:

In the Sinkieland of Angmo FT worship, u can be a raping, killing, maiming angmo, and u will still find employment. The PAP guarantees you that. I can tell u even if he is found guilty and go to jail, his PR will still not be stripped from him.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
CSI where this fucker is now working and than boycott the restaurant. What kind of fucking retarded employers will hire this asshole after the news comes out.