• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disband th SAF they are useless Waste of $$$$$$$$$$ Start Militancy

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I disagree Ukraine has no national service and crappy military. That is why it can be overran by Russians. The manpower requirements for invasion and defence are different.

The border between Russia and Ukraine is 2300km. How do you prevent from being over run? If the Russians have an army of 300,000 and the Ukrainians have an army of 600,000, the Russians will be able to over run half the country before the Ukrianians can assemble their army in one place and fight them in force. Use your brains, when your border is so long, its pretty much indefensible. Regardless whether you outnumber them or not, and in this case, Russia has a population 6 times as big as the Ukrainians.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Moron USA government had used their whole Pentagon regular forces and special forces to fight militants in so called WAR ON TERROR fir 13 years, never got any upper hand, only gone bankrupted themselves, and their enemies got stronger rapidly by 10~20 folds.

This is doubtly.

The US govt is a democracy. It has the people to answer to and hence it has to fight a war as closely ethical as possible. Any accidental killing of civilians is highlighted and condemned by their own citizens. They have to fight the war there with kid gloves. eg. cannot hit targets where civilians are, cannot kill civilians accidentally, cannot hit mosques, historical places, etc. Its like fighting with one hand tied behind your back. The Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, etc. do not fight a war like that. If 10 terrorists are hiding in a building occupied by 1000 civilians, they will level the whole fucking building and wouldn't think twice about it. This kind of war is easy to fight and win. But the US is not permitted to fight this way.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i am very disappointed with this thread. dont u stinkees know how hard, how much sacrifice our saf are doing for the cuntry. and yet ....

knn, u think so easy arh? go organise an ndp lah. u know how much nasi lemak, char bee hoon, long tong and mee siam mai hum, our saf generals have to arrange?

pls dont compare under countries generals, they have never been through a single ndp hor!

Yah lor, who going to run all the ministries and GLCs if there is no generals? sinkies need to think!!

istana_pest

Alfrescian
Loyal
The US govt is a democracy. It has the people to answer to and hence it has to fight a war as closely ethical as possible. Any accidental killing of civilians is highlighted and condemned by their own citizens. They have to fight the war there with kid gloves. eg. cannot hit targets where civilians are, cannot kill civilians accidentally, cannot hit mosques, historical places, etc. Its like fighting with one hand tied behind your back. The Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, etc. do not fight a war like that. If 10 terrorists are hiding in a building occupied by 1000 civilians, they will level the whole fucking building and wouldn't think twice about it. This kind of war is easy to fight and win. But the US is not permitted to fight this way.

That's why democracy is crap and source of weakness and must never be adopted.

lend me your wife

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am very disappointed with this thread. dont u stinkees know how hard, how much sacrifice our saf are doing for the cuntry. and yet ....

knn, u think so easy arh? go organise an ndp lah. u know how much nasi lemak, char bee hoon, long tong and mee siam mai hum, our saf generals have to arrange?

pls dont compare under countries generals, they have never been through a single ndp hor!

Tax payers and those whose securities are compromised by useless SAF should be the disappointed ones.

SAF spent too much tax dollars, and took too much benefits without producing the realistic important goods. The servicemen and women had sufferred but mostly in vain, the sufferrings deaths and losses are due to own weakness cowardness stupidity laziness carelessness ego and incompetency. These losses did not really produce in practical security benefits to Singapore.

Don't cry baby fir SAF. Military person are by most basic nature to die for duty in honor. SAF died alot in disgrace. E.g. RSS boat crashed cargo ship and sank and died some women. What waste of tax dollars and compromise of duty! Supposed to keep our sea safe and yet self caused danger to shipping. Right before the dusputed island and eyeballs of Malsysians to laugh them to death.

Thats SAF beyond NDP. Puke!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly,In times of crisis,would u obey the orders of the Singapore generals ???
Most retired Singapore Colonels or generals are posted to GLCs and Stat Boards paid very high salaries for CBL.
Also informed that one MG become arms salesman after retired by army.
When u see so many foreigners in this small island,u wonder what are u defending,no need,we are already invaded by foreigners.
Anyway,they activate mobilisation,draw your arms to defend your family and friends,guard the ports and airports,prevent the fat cat miw from running road to Switzerland.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st-ly, bloody SAF only served false impression purposes for scarecrow tactic defence.

2nd-ly, a political tool to make PAP BGs get political backgrounds to reach million dollars miniterial pays.

3rd-ly, fucking expensive.

And then look worldwide for recent decade of military scenes. Militant groups of ultra low budget and arms and trainings killed and beat all the regular government forces to pulps and oust regimes capturing countries after countries.

Why waste time and $$$$$$$ on SAF?

From US EU UN Afghan Iraq Israel Lybia Ukrian etc, regular expensive armies had been killed captured overran chased away by rebels militants seperatists terrorists what so ever.

As you can see now even Vladima Putin does not want to use his regular Russian army to invade Ukrian. He use only militants. It WORKS so well.

So where is our SG militants? 1/100 th of MINDEF's budget is enough to build very effective security forces for SG.

SAF is useless. No need any outside invasion. Just Serangoon Nehs and Bangalahs and PRC do slay and burn for 3 days non-stop they will takeover SG.

The recent riots at Singapore's "Little India" may reflect the challenges and probable weaknesses of the Singapore Police Force, and has nothing to do with the SAF. Although I served my full time NS and reservist obligations decades ago, I believe that the SAF is not incompetent, but able, willing and ready to defend Singapore. Perhaps, we should not allege that the SAF is "not good", until the time to render your and our comments and "judgment"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The recent riots at Singapore's "Little India" may reflect the challenges and probable weaknesses of the Singapore Police Force, and has nothing to do with the SAF. Although I served my full time NS and reservist obligations decades ago, I believe that the SAF is not incompetent, but able, willing and ready to defend Singapore. Perhaps, we should not allege that the SAF is "not good", until the time to render your and our comments and "judgment"

U must be some kind of delusional idiot. Lets say for one minute the SAF is not incompetent in itself, and are able and willing to defend singapore, how than can they successfully do this with idiots scholars in charge? History has shown time after time that a small army led by a great leader can defeat a much larger army led by an incompetent general. U can have the bravest soldiers, the best weapons, and all the ammo in the world, but when your general is ordering an unsupported frontal assault into prepared and fortified enemy positions, u will lose. Of all the generals we have, not one is a graduate from a real world prestigious military school like Sandhurst or West Point. They are all graduates of Harvard, Cambridge, etc with business, engineering and public admin degrees. These people are not serious military men, they are just bureaucrats and politicians parking themselves in the SAF so they can be called "General" when they run for office. Like it legitimisers their qualifications. How do you win a war with these assholes running the army? I know enough SAF scholars giving me enough stupid orders in the army to know these guys are sinkie killers. They will get sinkies killed in large numbers in war time.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U must be some kind of delusional idiot. Lets say for one minute the SAF is not incompetent in itself, and are able and willing to defend singapore, how than can they successfully do this with idiots scholars in charge? History has shown time after time that a small army led by a great leader can defeat a much larger army led by an incompetent general. U can have the bravest soldiers, the best weapons, and all the ammo in the world, but when your general is ordering an unsupported frontal assault into prepared and fortified enemy positions, u will lose. Of all the generals we have, not one is a graduate from a real world prestigious military school like Sandhurst or West Point. They are all graduates of Harvard, Cambridge, etc with business, engineering and public admin degrees. These people are not serious military men, they are just bureaucrats and politicians parking themselves in the SAF so they can be called "General" when they run for office. Like it legitimisers their qualifications. How do you win a war with these assholes running the army? I know enough SAF scholars giving me enough stupid orders in the army to know these guys are sinkie killers. They will get sinkies killed in large numbers in war time.

I am not delusional.

You have a point re: trained at Sandhurst and West Point (only at Officer Cadet level).

May be not in the past 2 decades, but during my time, there was a schoolmate of mine, who was a few years my senior (Jerry Soh), who was trained at Sandhurst, who probably retired as a Colonel (OK, you have a point, not a general).

I assume that the generals in the SAF, including those Commandos who are BG's, are well trained in tactics and at Command and Staff College.

Although I am unable to vouch that the former CDS, Desmond Kuek, is or is not a competent general, he was the top officer at the Battalion Tactics Course.

With respect, even I who as a NSF, only trained up to SATO level, and thus may be supposedly "competent" up to Company level or Battalion Staff Officer level, WILL NOT order an unsupported frontal assault into (at) prepared and fortified enemy positions. There is no question, that any fortified enemy positions need to be "softened" by aerial and field level artillery bombardment. Or may be, I am outdated.

There are enough non-Scholar generals in the SAF.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey, buddy, you are right.

US is handicapped when it comes to fighting the islamic militants. See how Supremo Deng crushed the protestors with his tanks in China. US unlikely to do it the same way. Also, see how the Chinese police shot the militants in Xinjiang when they tried to hack the police with parangs. In sinkie land, the police would probably run away.

If SPF had put down the riot in Little India with full force, none of the foreigners would dare to behave aggressively like those ang mohs who went around to hantam sinkies.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, buddy, you are right.

US is handicapped when it comes to fighting the islamic militants. See how Supremo Deng crushed the protestors with his tanks in China. US unlikely to do it the same way. Also, see how the Chinese police shot the militants in Xinjiang when they tried to hack the police with parangs. In sinkie land, the police would probably run away.

If SPF had put down the riot in Little India with full force, none of the foreigners would dare to behave aggressively like those ang mohs who went around to hantam sinkies.

Emphasis in red font added.
I agree.
I would rather see the SPF use sufficient force, when they saw the rioters turn over and burn their motor vehicles.
Force include using their batons or night sticks, and small arms to enforce "order" or to make it less likely for more rioters to join the "brave" individuals.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....When u see so many foreigners in this small island,u wonder what are u defending,no need,we are already invaded by foreigners. Anyway,they activate mobilisation,draw your arms to defend your family and friends,guard the ports and airports,prevent the fat cat miw from running road to Switzerland.

Very sad indeed to see SPRs from pinoyland wearing the SAF uniform. Probably 2nd gen SPR.

These foreigners are wearing the SAF uniform not because they believe in defending sinkies and sinkie land but because the laws say so if they want to find food, job and shelter in the island.

It makes sense only when the country is or will be defended by locals, those born in the country. How do these foreigners protect the country? They would probably run road back home in time of war but until then, they will remain in the country to enjoy the good life and take away the jobs from sinkies.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Emphasis in red font added.
I agree.
I would rather see the SPF use sufficient force, when they saw the rioters turn over and burn their motor vehicles.
Force include using their batons or night sticks, and small arms to enforce "order" or to make it less likely for more rioters to join the "brave" individuals.

The guys in SPF are not trained to understand the meaning of "honour in the line of duty." When you wear the uniform of law enforcement, you have to enforce law and order and take personal risk in the line of duty which is to kill or be killed. Trouble is the fact that some of the mata mata are Malaysians or foreign SPRs and they would rather run away to save their own skin than challenge the ah nehs with full force.

Maximum restraint is a joke in law enforcement. Tell it to the police force in other countries and they would probably think sinkie land does not exist.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very sad indeed to see SPRs from pinoyland wearing the SAF uniform. Probably 2nd gen SPR.

These foreigners are wearing the SAF uniform not because they believe in defending sinkies and sinkie land but because the laws say so if they want to find food, job and shelter in the island.

It makes sense only when the country is or will be defended by locals, those born in the country. How do these foreigners protect the country? They would probably run road back home in time of war but until then, they will remain in the country to enjoy the good life and take away the jobs from sinkies.

Sometimes, I wonder why the SG government make it "so easy" for foreigners to work in SG. With respect, I believe that any government must ensure that the jobs are filled by the locals, and that there is legislation to ensure that employers hire locals first, and only employ a foreigner when there are no locals are able and willing to work in that position. Even for professional and executive positions, the employers must hire locals first.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...I rather be a fool ,rely on our own rifles and bullets rather than wait and pray that some kind soul at the UN would risks their life and save us.

It is better to defend the country yourselves than to rely on external friendly forces to help you. Whether the country is worthy of defending is not the point. It is after all your country and good or bad, it is home.

When the Japs attacked sinkie land in WW2, the Brits surrendered it to the Japs because it is not their country but an outpost and a colony. No big deal. If the Japs had invaded UK, the Brits would not have given up so easily. This point illustrates that sinkie land still need the SAF but whether it will be an effective force, it remains to be seen.

Without the SAF, it is just like living in a house without a front gate. Any one can walk in to take whatever they want from the house as there is no security.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes, I wonder why the SG government make it "so easy" for foreigners to work in SG. With respect, I believe that any government must ensure that the jobs are filled by the locals, and that there is legislation to ensure that employers hire locals first, and only employ a foreigner when there are no locals are able and willing to work in that position. Even for professional and executive positions, the employers must hire locals first.

When you see the bangla workers cleaning the streets and climbing up the buildings under construction, we understand why they are needed in sinkie land because no locals would do such jobs. The trouble lies with the paps because they allowed the foreigners to take away jobs from sinkies in the executive and managerial positions. The locals are certainly capable of handling such jobs but in order to attract foreigners, the paps closed their eyes and let the foreigners "makan" the locals.

These foreigners like the ah nehs and pinoys come from universities in their home land which are like primary schools when compared to universities in sinkie land but still, the paps welcomed them.

Some forumers here claimed that the paps are traitors. This may be a harsh word but then, why does a Govt look after foreigners well and send the signal to the sinkies: "You die your business."?