• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mental cases in sg and sbf

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have a very large asylum in Spore. With the pressures in Spore I doubt it is big enough to house everyone that needs help.
When I take public transport I sometimes see people talking to phantoms. I once heard someone complaining about the PAP to a phantom.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even students are suffering, i remembered vividly that a senior from polytechnic was talking to himself on the bus. another time, i saw someone wearing a helmet while riding on the bus.:o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have a very large asylum in Spore. With the pressures in Spore I doubt it is big enough to house everyone that needs help.
When I take public transport I sometimes see people talking to phantoms. I once heard someone complaining about the PAP to a phantom.

all taxi drivers in sg have gone nuts. :*:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone with a woman shitting avatar should be most qualified to speak for mental cases.

i'm very interested in schizophrenia in sg. anyone in sg can be psychotic and go nuts (kee hong) at any time, and sinkies are generally unaware of the exceptionally high ratio of hereditary mental cases living among them. :eek:

Rasczak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk about mental cases in this goddamn forum there are no short of it. In the form of online persona.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are spot on on this, many taxi drivers behaviour was a result of traumatic stress caused by their previous white collar employment.

Many taxi drivers are actually former office workers. The behaviour that you see is from years of stress in their previous employment.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this case is representative of the lunatic fringe in sg and sbf....:eek:

http://www.med.nus.edu.sg/pcm/book/22.pdf

this case of schizophrenia masquerading as dissociative identity disorder is also representative of bitchy drama that unfolds on sbf when that time of the month arrives. :*:

http://www.casereports.in/articles/2/1/schizophrenia-masquerading-as-dissociative-identity.html

pls dont say such things in SBF andd esp to try and point fingers at boss sam. i know he will switch nationality again but that is not identity disorder ok. it's called paradigm switch of the next highest order.

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are tons of mental cases and compulsive liars in parliament
image.jpg