• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who needs a good crt monitor?

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
even if he give it to salvation army, they will not take it, some cheapskate sinkie, the best part is he try to sound nice and generous...poo bor kia...:oIo:

Uncle just trying to start conversation and see who may be interested for various reasons. For your information I am technically aware of effect of radiation as a profession. It is safe of you do not put your nose or your a*** directly touching the monitor. Who would want to do that except maybe you?

I have no ulterior motive in writing and it is people like you that made me stay away from this forum for some time! :kma:

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be older than me!

Ever heard of Sinclair 48K computer? A set was given to the Japanese PM when Margaret Thatcher visit Japan. She has passed away but my set and cassettes are still as new. How can I sell them in eBay or is anyone interested? :smile:

What has Japanese PM and Margaret Thatcher has got to do with your Sinclair computer? If they are related maybe someone will be interested.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Krafty, if do not want it or the SA may not want it too, you need not be nasty. There may be collectors who want it.

As I said, man is being nice and generous to give it away instead of dumping it away. Next time other bros will be put off by your nasty action!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my point is he want the person to self collect and help him carry away into his car, can't you see his true motive is to get rid of the junk.

as for next time, my new nick shall be 不求人。:p:biggrin:

Hi Krafty, if do not want it or the SA may not want it too, you need not be nasty. There may be collectors who want it.

As I said, man is being nice and generous to give it away instead of dumping it away. Next time other bros will be put off by your nasty action!

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
EMF waves causes breast cancer and cause it to be extracted meaning no more breasts!!

[video=youtube;zFKXu66bZ1g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFKXu66bZ1g[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should keep it as a souvenir.

I miss the good old CRT monitors and TVs. Used to have a 29" Sony Trinitron tv which lasted for years and years. It had roundish ear-shaped subwoofer speakers jutting out on either side of it.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no need to be so sensitive, just sell off to garung guni instead of trying to be generous...:rolleyes:

:p:p:biggrin:

Uncle just trying to start conversation and see who may be interested for various reasons. For your information I am technically aware of effect of radiation as a profession. It is safe of you do not put your nose or your a*** directly touching the monitor. Who would want to do that except maybe you?

I have no ulterior motive in writing and it is people like you that made me stay away from this forum for some time! :kma:

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
What has Japanese PM and Margaret Thatcher has got to do with your Sinclair computer? If they are related maybe someone will be interested.

Like most British new products/inventions, they were the first to introduce. After that others take over and improve them.
It that time the Sinclair ZX Spectrum computer (with only 48K) released in 1982 was a big new invention! I I paid $600 for it ann at time was a also a big sum!

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays, karang guni damn smart. I doubt they want it

Many thanks for reply.

Uncle do not want money, just being from the older generation, do not want to waste good item. Actually
I have no problem with it. In the meantime when it is spoilt, I will replace it with a HD 46' monitor and StarHub HD with setup box. My bedroom is big enough to view large monitor. My present setup box with CRT monitor cannot record HD channels-but still no big problem as I can record it on my living room set.

One second issue, I do want to sell the Sinclair ZX Spectrum computer (1982) for collectors.

Can sell on eBay or not?
:smile:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
even if he give it to salvation army, they will not take it, some cheapskate sinkie, the best part is he try to sound nice and generous...poo bor kia...:oIo:
He's right! I feel like puking when he talks about his junk he's trying to offload here. Just stfu and sell it to the garang guni man.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... In the meantime when it is spoilt, I will replace it with a HD 46' monitor and StarHub HD with setup box. My bedroom is big enough to view large monitor. My present setup box with CRT monitor cannot record HD channels-but still no big problem as I can record it on my living room set. ...

Recently visited the stores & notice that the cost of 4k TVs have come down. alot
So you will have plenty of choices out there.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my point is he want the person to self collect and help him carry away into his car :p:biggrin:

eh! kraff .. I got Denon amplifier and Bose speaker set collecting dust in store room for years, last before I put them there they still worked .. you want? come and help me carry them down

Fugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum rocks! We have good samaritans offering to give away his CRT monitor. Who still uses them?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I suggest that you hold on to the CRT monitor. At the upcoming elections, u wait until some MP and his entourage tour below your block. than throw the CRT down on him. With some luck, we will have a dead MP.