• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who needs a good crt monitor?

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am changing my current very good 26" CRT monitor to a new digital monitor.

Who know of any organization or person in need who could collect it own their own or at least help me to load it in my car.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem with those CRT monitors of that size is the weight. So if you want to give it away, you would have to offer FREE delivery.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Who know of any organization or person in need who could collect it own their own or at least help me to load it in my car.

What is the meaning of "digital monitor"? First time I heard.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Welcome back, bro! Haven't heard from you for quite a while :smile::smile::smile:

You could pass it the Salvation Army at Upper Changi Road East.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No problem in free delivery. Just need someone to help carry the bulky and large item.

I remember getting rid my Apple 21" monitor & it was damn heavy at about 70lbs. Doubt I could even carry it today.

Better get 2 young guys to carry it:smile:

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember getting rid my Apple 21" monitor & it was damn heavy at about 70lbs. Doubt I could even carry it today.

Better get 2 young guys to carry it:smile:

You must be older than me!

Ever heard of Sinclair 48K computer? A set was given to the Japanese PM when Margaret Thatcher visit Japan. She has passed away but my set and cassettes are still as new. How can I sell them in eBay or is anyone interested? :smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are damn cheapskate and a true blue sinkie...:oIo: you think your monitor is some kind of treasure huh...another up for you!:oIo: i damn dulan you this kind of sinkie arsehole trying to act generous but infact is a shameless hypocrite!!!:oIo:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be older than me!

Ever heard of Sinclair 48K computer? A set was given to the Japanese PM when Margaret Thatcher visit Japan. She has passed away but my set and cassettes are still as new. How can I sell them in eBay or is anyone interested? :smile:

Just as everyone else getting on in years:(

Yes the Sinclair was a tiny computer.

If you have old hardware keep it as a family heirloom & pass it on to your grand kids:smile: My Apple monitor was still working but it was too big to keep around. I replaced them with a pair of Dell monitors.

I still have some old Apple equipment e.g. Apple LC II, Classic II, Mac SE, Quadra 800, iMac G3, Power Mac G4, iBook(orange color), Powerbook G4(Titanium) & iBook G4(white).

My current Apple products are the Macbook Pro Book i7 & an iPad Air. In a few years they will join my other Apple collectiom:biggrin:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

lanjiao CRT monitor can only give people headache when turned on with harmful EMF radiation and use 3X more power than LCD backlit monitor.

If you really want to be charitable, dump it away and don't let anyone use it.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
lanjiao CRT monitor can only give people headache when turned on with harmful EMF radiation and use 3X more power than LCD backlit monitor.

Man is trying to be nice. Why you so like that?

This is why it is a forum. Things to share or give away or exchange.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nice...!!! for goodness sake, he is trying to get rid of a unwanted white elephant junk, only sor hai like you will think such kind of pple is nice, your thinking is exactly the type of sinkies' stupidity.

Man is trying to be nice. Why you so like that?

This is why it is a forum. Things to share or give away or exchange.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yeah thats true....i remember years ago like 2004 when still using crt,when using the crt monitor a long time will kena headache and nausea....not to mention the contrast and colour sibei lanjiao.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even if he give it to salvation army, they will not take it, some cheapskate sinkie, the best part is he try to sound nice and generous...poo bor kia...:oIo: