• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

#ASKPMLEE – Comedy Show or a Q&A with our Prime Minister?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
someone should ask him where he eats meesiam mai hum? does he need to queue for half an hour at least like the world's most expensive chicken wings in redhill hawker centre?

yes perhaps to ask him whether now he think mee siam have hum or not ?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not understand....he kept telling people "oh you r still young and can continue working..." even when a 64yo auntie who was apprehensive that she might be forced to resign next year from civil service and then she would have problem getting a new job.

obviously, he wasn't listening.

anyway, all the questions posed to him were very subtle and irrelevant. it's like a have asked and like haven't been asked. LPPL thingy.

in the end, how much time had he wasted all the anticipating viewers?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i do not understand....he kept telling people "oh you r still young and can continue working..." even when a 64yo auntie who was apprehensive that she might be forced to resign next year from civil service and then she would have problem getting a new job.

obviously, he wasn't listening.

anyway, all the questions posed to him were very subtle and irrelevant. it's like a have asked and like haven't been asked. LPPL thingy.

in the end, how much time had he wasted all the anticipating viewers?

It's not a waste of time at all. It's propaganda.

'Ask PM Lee' is an exercise to drive home all the points raised during the ND Rally speech, and also a platform to portray himself as being a chummy, approachable fellow.

Do you honestly think the questions and callers weren't screened beforehand? :rolleyes:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee Soon Juan was ahead of time and he asked that question where's our money?
However, dumb sinkies condemned him.

I agree. CSJ treads where no man dares! He's a real hard-boiled politician who paid a very high price both financial and non-financial, (exacted by the PAP of course) and thoroughly insulted, ridiculed and persecuted. God bless him!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Highly paid clown indeed.

I must hasten to add this clown holds court and has his hand-picked audience lapping up every morsel. Wonder why Roy Ngerng was not among the audience? As usual, all stage-managed and well-scripted for a TV audience but certainly no laughing matter!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do people still watch what is obviously a PAP propaganda show:confused:

I think most have already decided how they are going to vote in next GE. Especially those 50 & above. Some younger PAP voters may change their minds if they lose their job before the GE.:smile:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
No doubt abt that. The whole show was created specially to give him a platform to sell his goods before GE2015.

It's not a waste of time at all. It's propaganda.

'Ask PM Lee' is an exercise to drive home all the points raised during the ND Rally speech, and also a platform to portray himself as being a chummy, approachable fellow.

Do you honestly think the questions and callers weren't screened beforehand? :rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow! can't believe it that this ask pinky has been repeated so many times over so many channels!!

the most aggressive votes canvassing propaganda!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe this is a very honest, legitimate non-political question for food lovers in Singapore to ask. Ever since he mentioned this dish, many food connoisseurs have been very curious and eager to try out this dish. But nobody knows where to start looking. Even the foodie columnists from the Straits Times don't know where to look.

Cheers!

yes perhaps to ask him whether now he think mee siam have hum or not ?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe this is a very honest, legitimate non-political question for food lovers in Singapore to ask. Ever since he mentioned this dish, many food connoisseurs have been very curious and eager to try out this dish. But nobody knows where to start looking. Even the foodie columnists from the Straits Times don't know where to look.

Cheers!
maybe pinky's MEESIAM MAI HUM carries a more devious and sinister message.

probably it was secret message to auntie jinx: Tonite after NDP rally speech, ME SIAM , MAI HUM me, please :p