• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I need Points, Can spare some?

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you gimme points, God will reward you 100x.

Believe me. God work in mysterious ways.

There will always be cynics out there who will defame me, calling me ConHee...i dun give a damn cos the one who is prosperous is me! They will forever remain poor cos they do not believe in my prosperity gospel!

What are you waiting for?

Just click on the asterisk at the left hand bottom and also click I Agree!

Hallelujah! Amen! Praise my Cock!

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thankyou to my donors who left their names...Capano, Lemans! hallelujah! Praise my cock, Amen! :biggrin:

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Praise the Lord, Priase my Cock...thank you Poisedon! thank you! Amen! :biggrin:
Keep them coming! God will bless you with prosperity! Amen!

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have enjoyed my Sbf Jornalistic pieces in the SBF Martial Law thread, wait no more! Gimme your points and donate for more! Hallelujah! Praise my Cock! Amen! :biggrin:

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hallelujah xingguy! God will bless you, Buddha will protect you and Allah will strengthen you! Amen! :biggrin:

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
keep the points coming Donors...God will bless you! Buy 4D Tio 4D..Buy TOTO tio TOTO...Play Jackpot Hit Big Big..Play Table Bacarrat...Get Dragon!

beleive me...the more you gimme your points, the more YOU WILL HUAT! Amen! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
keep the points coming Donors...God will bless you! Buy 4D Tio 4D..Buy TOTO tio TOTO...Play Jackpot Hit Big Big..Play Table Bacarrat...Get Dragon!

beleive me...the more you gimme your points, the more YOU WILL HUAT! Amen! :biggrin:

After martial law is over, confirm my Whaha Army will zap you dead! :oIo::biggrin:

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
After martial law is over, confirm my Whaha Army will zap you dead! :oIo::biggrin:

Gorilla Meng...you must believe in the Lord. Only Jesus is the true God! You wanna Huat in bananas, donate to me now! Amen!

You can see lots have donated from the names i mentioned and some have donated without putting names! Bless Them! Huat ah! Amen!

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you gimme points, God will reward you 100x.

Believe me. God work in mysterious ways.

There will always be cynics out there who will defame me, calling me ConHee...i dun give a damn cos the one who is prosperous is me! They will forever remain poor cos they do not believe in my prosperity gospel!

What are you waiting for?

Just click on the asterisk at the left hand bottom and also click I Agree!

Hallelujah! Amen! Praise my Cock!

Alas! the other forum God is also known to reward in red. :eek::biggrin:

24 hours later i will make checks to see who gets ang pow.