• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncle Fought with Aunty in Overcrowded MRT!

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just hate those sinkies' accent...damn low crass sinkies...both of them should be culled for the sake of Singapore...these kind of genes have no place in our first world Singapore...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would slap that lady cos she asked for it.

Watch from 1.56mins in the video.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0VAqoK1aKcI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
only poor people take train!
look at me, i am Kong Kee and i stay in Sentosa Cove :rolleyes:

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another incident of locals fighting each other when foreigners are stealing their jobs and much more.
I have yet to personally see a local confront foreigners in such aggressive manner.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The announcement says, " if you see a suspicious...." ha ha ha , why he never inform "our staff"..."she bangs, she bangs"....ha ha ha The seats too small....they should make bigger one....SMRT should charter one carriage for WOMAN only...after all ACS can charter....