• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prc who manipulated 87yr old widow is a pap supporter who got pr with fake degree

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg govt is the biggest employer in sinkieland. To keep these ball-less civil serpents and their families to vote them, of course have to increase some peanuts to meet inflation level. As ministars increase their own pay, have to increase their slaves' too to maintain obedience.

If a ministar/ admin officers/ superscale is on a 100k monthly paycheck, a 5% increase is 5k. Enough to service loan of a high end condo.
For a monthly 5k salaried civil serpent, 5% increase is $250. Enough to go bintan for holiday.
I believe the increment is more than 5%.
That's why we have people who just want to keep pap in power, to slap them to give more.
Wait till they and their children are replaced by new shitizens to see if these slappings work.
Pappies will then tell local born sinkies to fuck themselves. Foreigners who take on shitizenships will also compete for civil serpent jobs with these local born.

With all the above people just thinking about enriching themselves at the expense of taxpayers and the welfare of sinkie citizens, it is no wonder that sg is getting worse. No pride in work, only pride in one's earning power & fancy job title.

I agree with you that Singaporeans have no pride, at least the mudlander chinese will not call themselves names. Whereas Singaporeans think nothing of calling themselves sinkies. They don't know or pretend not to know the foreigners are all laughing at Singaporeans calling themselves names.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is the doc that certified her Clinically dementia? Actually very hard to confirm a diagnosis.

Who is the lawyer who draft POA?

On your PR application must tell truth about education right?

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is the doc that certified her Clinically dementia? Actually very hard to confirm a diagnosis.

Who is the lawyer who draft POA?

On your PR application must tell truth about education right?

lawyers ? lots of ass holes out there.... anyway, the lawyer legally did not do any thing wrong,, except do his work and collect $$$$

as for PR apllication, must be so many applications that they dont have the "time" to check..... after all he is a PRC, must be good for this country

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheating of 87YrOld Millionaire Granny by FAP-Linked PRC FTrash Reported Worldwide!

[h=1]AFP: SINGAPOREANS OUTRAGE OVER PRC FAMILY MANIPULATING A WEALTHY WIDOW[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
7 Sep 2014 - 4:29pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

(AFP, 6 Sep) Allegations that a Chinese national manipulated an 87-year-old Singaporean widow to give him control over her fortune have caused a stir in the city-state, where anti-immigrant sentiment is running high.

The Straits Times reported yesterday that a niece of Chung Khin Chun, a retired physiotherapist suffering from dementia, had asked the High Court to strip Yang Yin, 40, of a power-of-attorney from the widow.

Yang was a tourist guide when he first met Chung in China in 2008 and later developed a relationship with the woman, who eventually allowed him to live in her Singaporean home.

Yang's wife and two young children also moved in last year.

The report triggered a rash of comments online, with some comparing the saga to the tussle over the late Hong Kong multi-billionaire Nina Wang Kung Yu-sum's fortune.
While Chung's assets are more modest, they include a sprawling suburban bungalow worth an estimated S$30 million (HK$185 million), a rare property on an island where most people live in high-rise apartment blocks.

The Straits Times said Chung's niece Hedy Mok, 60, had asked the court to freeze all of the elderly woman's assets amid proceedings to revoke Yang's power-of-attorney, which he obtained in 2012.

"The defendant now has sole authority and control over my aunt's assets and personal welfare, leaving my aunt in a vulnerable situation," Mok said in a court filing, according to the newspaper.

"I deeply fear for my aunt's safety and well-being as the defendant has shown that he has neglected her welfare and is merely manipulating her for his own benefit."

The newspaper said Yang was now a permanent resident in Singapore.

Mok alleged that Yang got Chung to send money to his bank account in Hangzhou on numerous occasions, with amounts ranging from S$4,000 to S$40,000, the report said.
Yang has asked for a court adjournment to respond to the allegations.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

His wife was caught in a stand-off with Mok at the widow's home on Tuesday.

The story sparked an angry online reaction from Singaporeans. One post on the newspaper's website said: "Kick this idiot man out of Singapore ... shame on him taking advantage of an old lady."

Some commented that the case was reminiscent of the tussle between the estate of the late Nina Wang and self-styled fung shui practitioner Tony (now Peter) Chan Chun-chuen, who claimed to be the sole beneficiary of her HK$100 billion fortune. Chan was convicted of forging a will and sentenced to 12 years in jail.

Source: AFP

0507_a13.jpg

Donch you Stinkees dare to touch my FT pet!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
qaQGWYP.png

The China national embroiled in a tussle over the $40 million assets of 87-year-old widow Chung Khin Chun has broken his silence, saying that he will leave the matter to the courts.

Former tour guide Yang Yin, 40, in a text message to The Straits Times last night, said: "I have prepared my court affidavit, which I will make public in the next few days."

This is the first time Mr Yang has responded to media queries since the case came to light last week.

"I am not answering further questions, so as to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings. I have nothing more to say and I am leaving everything to the court and judge," he wrote. "My family and I are fine and we believe that the law is fair and just," said Mr Yang, a Singapore permanent resident.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Cheating of 87YrOld Millionaire Granny by FAP-Linked PRC FTrash Reported Worldwid

[h=1]AFP: SINGAPOREANS OUTRAGE OVER PRC FAMILY MANIPULATING A WEALTHY WIDOW[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
7 Sep 2014 - 4:29pm

The story sparked an angry online reaction from Singaporeans. One post on the newspaper's website said: "Kick this idiot man out of Singapore ... shame on him taking advantage of an old lady."

Source: AFP

0507_a13.jpg

Donch you Stinkees dare to touch my FT pet!

I agree kick this clown out :biggrin:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cheating of 87YrOld Millionaire Granny by FAP-Linked PRC FTrash Reported Worldwid

maybe the old lady is of sound mind and is merely paying for a gigolo's services. if this is the case, the appropriate authority to go to is CASE as she has grossly overpaid for the man's services.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
辛 加 跛男男女女都是豬,持別好骗!!! 只要 耍一点心机就把你们騙到浑头转向 什么公民权, 屋业, 阴户, 油絛, 金錢, 艺术品样样只是举手之劳.Ha! Ha! Ha!

qaQGWYP.png

The China national embroiled in a tussle over the $40 million assets of 87-year-old widow Chung Khin Chun has broken his silence, saying that he will leave the matter to the courts.

Former tour guide Yang Yin, 40, in a text message to The Straits Times last night, said: "I have prepared my court affidavit, which I will make public in the next few days."

This is the first time Mr Yang has responded to media queries since the case came to light last week.

"I am not answering further questions, so as to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings. I have nothing more to say and I am leaving everything to the court and judge," he wrote. "My family and I are fine and we believe that the law is fair and just," said Mr Yang, a Singapore permanent resident.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

maybe the old lady is of sound mind and is merely paying for a gigolo's services. if this is the case, the appropriate authority to go to is CASE as she has grossly overpaid for the man's services.

need ducky at her age? not moist in tunnel long ago so way got sexual thrill???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

need ducky at her age? not moist in tunnel long ago so way got sexual thrill???

There's a reason why sex lubricants are sold. :wink:

2d9s5rq.jpg

Nowadays technology is so advanced, lau zhar bor get pregnant and give birth also possible. :biggrin:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ang mo kio MP thinks cheating small deal, serving PAP overrides everything. This govt now no moral compass, everything goes so long as it doesn't affect them directly. No wonder foreign crooks not scared in sg.

Once a wealthy prc told me she came to sg for tour and brought to a jewelery factory where she was sold fake ones causing her to lose thousands of dollars. She said that news even appeared in chinese newspapers. She thought such thing would never happen in sg as it was a strict country. I heard I also feel malu. I just told her sg is getting worse.

between, when did this Malay cheebye became mp? Did she run for election? I didn't know of her presence until today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At a grassroots event yesterday (7 Sep), Ang Mo Kio GRC MP Intan Azura Mokhtar told the media that Mr Yang Yin is helping foreigners in Ang Mo Kio GRC to integrate into Singapore society.

Mr Yang is currently a PR and a grassroots member of Ang Mo Kio GRC which is helmed by PM Lee (‘Talented Mr Yang a grassroots member of PM Lee’s GRC‘).

But MP Intan said she did not know Mr Yang personally and that he was one of the many grassroots leaders in her constituency.

“He came to help out during grassroots events… but he doesn’t hold a position,” she said.

Defending the “good work” by grassroots leaders, she said, “The grassroots leaders… a lot of them are doing very good work but they don’t get time in the media. But because of one incident, (they) get highlighted.”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

between, when did this Malay cheebye became mp? Did she run for election? I didn't know of her presence until today.

The GRC system is like a pack of assorted sweets. Sometimes you get what you want. Most of the time you don't. :wink:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The GRC system is like a pack of assorted sweets. Sometimes you get what you want. Most of the time you don't. :wink:
a box of chocolates ... u never noe wat u gonna get ... :o

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ang mo kio MP thinks cheating small deal, serving PAP overrides everything. This govt now no moral compass, everything goes so long as it doesn't affect them directly. No wonder foreign crooks not scared in sg.

Once a wealthy prc told me she came to sg for tour and brought to a jewelery factory where she was sold fake ones causing her to lose thousands of dollars. She said that news even appeared in chinese newspapers. She thought such thing would never happen in sg as it was a strict country. I heard I also feel malu. I just told her sg is getting worse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At a grassroots event yesterday (7 Sep), Ang Mo Kio GRC MP Intan Azura Mokhtar told the media that Mr Yang Yin is helping foreigners in Ang Mo Kio GRC to integrate into Singapore society.

Mr Yang is currently a PR and a grassroots member of Ang Mo Kio GRC which is helmed by PM Lee (‘Talented Mr Yang a grassroots member of PM Lee’s GRC‘).

But MP Intan said she did not know Mr Yang personally and that he was one of the many grassroots leaders in her constituency.

“He came to help out during grassroots events… but he doesn’t hold a position,” she said.

Defending the “good work” by grassroots leaders, she said, “The grassroots leaders… a lot of them are doing very good work but they don’t get time in the media. But because of one incident, (they) get highlighted.”

This MP clearly don't know her priorities. Is helping foreigners to integrate that big a deal for her to speak up to support a crook?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This MP clearly don't know her priorities. Is helping foreigners to integrate that big a deal for her to speak up to support a crook?

No choice lah... directive from her boss. She's only a small-time, obscure, ethnic minority MP. How to defy orders? :wink:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She got her priorities right, you are the one who got hers wrong.
Her priorities is to advance herself and her bank account as much and as fast as she can like the rest of the leeches.
Sinkies die sinkies' business. Same policy, no change.
Welcome more foreigners in means can perpetuate Lee Dynasty, allowing her to earn more and more and more.

If need to, she'll offer her own cheebye too.