• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prc who manipulated 87yr old widow is a pap supporter who got pr with fake degree

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://therealsingapore.com/content...ld-widow-pap-supporter-who-got-pr-fake-degree

Dear TRS

I refer to "PRC family allegedly tried to take over $40 million assets of 87 year old widow".

I am a resident at Gerald Crescent and would like offer some insights into the recent saga between Madam Chung and Yang Yin, the China tour guide who tried to swindle the widow’s millions. The background story has already been published but I will offer more supporting evidence. As one of the residents living near this particular bungalow, I have spoken to Mdm Chung and her family on some occasions and have heard from them, and other neighbours, more about Mr Yang Yin.

Yang Yin recently tried to apply for Singaporean citizenship. In order to get his PR in 2009, he used money taken from Madam Chung to purchase a degree from a “University of Financial Trade” in Beijing to aid his application. However, the university does not at all exist.

To further his application, Yang Yin also set up a shell company named “Young Music and Dance Studio” to declare his occupation as a dance teacher. Despite the shell not having any active students, the ICA approved his PR application without any due diligence.

I subsequently wrote to the ICA in 2012 to complain but this fell on deaf ears.

Over the past 5 years, Yang Yin has taken countless art pieces from Madam Chung’s private art gallery to sell off at a discounted rate to their worth. Her private art gallery occupies an entire building in the grounds of her bungalow and contains numerous priceless art pieces. He has additional represented himself as an art expert to further this goal [Please see his namecard].

To further his citizenship application, he has also participated in numerous PAP grassroots events while claiming to help the PRC community in Singapore as the “Executive Director of the Singapore Chinese Immigrants Association” and a “Director of Singapore Chamber of Commerce”. He has numerous interactions with PAP MPs and ministers. He even has had the opportunity to take pictures with PM Lee.

Over the past 5 years, he has taken millions in cash from Madam Chung and lived lavishly off the proceeds, including taking monthly holidays to China and Japan on first class flights while staying in luxury suites. At the same time, he has neglected Madam Chung to the extent that the former multi-millionaire does not even have $1.50 to buy bread.

Tan

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PR granted on whim? Probably tied to internal corruption..there are many sinkie spouse refused PR though down to earth and heartlandish..yet again, ICA failed us.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 'baoto' king/queen for this info is not a neighbour, should be an insider, family member, who wants a share of the senile lau cheebye's multi-million wealth. Neighbour where got know so much, so involved until follow up since 2012.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 'baoto' king/queen for this info is not a neighbour, should be an insider, family member, who wants a share of the senile lau cheebye's multi-million wealth. Neighbour where got know so much, so involved until follow up since 2012.

If was up to me or I am the judge then would rather the millions go to her next of kin than a tiong conman

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If was up to me or I am the judge then would rather the millions go to her next of kin than a tiong conman

The foreign talent tiong got put in effort to literally suck up the lau cheebye.
What did her relatives do?
Why after so many yrs then kick up the fuss?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are senile blame it upon yourself when you get cheated.

Don't come here and kpkb about how the PAP can be at fault for your Sinkie own stupidity.

In any case, why don't you Sinkie learn from a certain 90 over years old bastard that even at that age, he could not only hold on to his wealth but keep screwing you! LoL

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Yang fella certainly no angel lah. However, I am finding it strange why none of the old lady's relatives are showing more care and concern for her? I mean, if there is always someone there to take care of her, this Yang fella where got chance to take advantage?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Yang fella certainly no angel lah. However, I am finding it strange why none of the old lady's relatives are showing more care and concern for her? I mean, if there is always someone there to take care of her, this Yang fella where got chance to take advantage?

Maybe she has no surviving relatives in Spore:confused:

I have seen many of my own relatives relocate to countries like Australia & Canada. If I had joined them there wouldn't be anyone here to look after my relatives.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP is compromising the security of the citizen... what a curse PAP is.

That is what happen when sinkie shit losers here are ball-less shit.. when sinkies are ball-less, they lose everything.

Luckily i stay away from sinkies.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is compromising the security of the citizen... what a curse PAP is.

That is what happen when sinkie shit losers here are ball-less shit.. when sinkies are ball-less, they lose everything.

Luckily i stay away from sinkies.

Good for u.
Now I know why in overseas sinkies tend to stay away from one another too.
I too stay away from sinkies, I gravitate towards the prcs, Malaysians. Nicer, have more guts. Sinkies westernize too, the western values I find myself shun away.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The foreign talent tiong got put in effort to literally suck up the lau cheebye.
What did her relatives do?
Why after so many yrs then kick up the fuss?

This PRC Chee Bai family should be hung by the piano wire
on the street lamp post for exhibition to the public to see!!

What a scoundrel bastard and very scheming, must thank Pinky for
opening the flood gate to these Foreign Trash!!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The stupid thing is why the old woman so stupid to invite a prc stranger to go stay with her?

When u are in your 80s and no one gives a shit about you, even your relatives who assume that once u kick the bucket all your money will go to them, and suddenly got this tender meat praises u 美女 or 肃哥 all the time and bothers to show some care and fondles your wrinkled skin, you will feel in love too. Then when he or she 'suck' up to you, you also can give everything up.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a very sorry state. The lau cheebye now also senile until don't know how to go to bedok.
Her relatives finally realized all the money may not automatically go to them and started to panick.