• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prc who manipulated 87yr old widow is a pap supporter who got pr with fake degree

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BEFORE she met a 40-year-old tour guide from China, Madam Chung Khin Chun threw lavish parties, had a large art collection and several employees loyal to her.

But after the tour guide moved into Madam Chung's $30 million Gerald Crescent bungalow, he prevented her from seeing her close friends, sold her jewellery and art, emptied her bank accounts and even sacked her long-time maid and driver.

These are the claims against Mr Yang Yin, who has not given his side of the story, in a court case.

Madam Chung's niece, Madam Hedy Mok, 60, has applied to lift the Lasting Power of Attorney which has given Mr Yang control over her 87-year-old aunt's assets, alleging that he had taken advantage of a vulnerable woman who was this year diagnosed with dementia.

The application includes a lengthy affidavit by Madam Chang Phie Chin, 84.

In or around 2004, Madam Chang was asked to move in with Madam Chung and her husband, Dr Chou Sip King. Dr Chou, a wheelchair user who died in 2007, had wanted Madam Chang to take care of his wife.

In 2008, Madam Chang introduced Mr Yang to Madam Chung during a holiday to China.

She had first met him in Shanghai in 2005. "I looked up the defendant to act as our tour guide since I already knew him," Madam Chang said in her affidavit.

Mr Yang kept in touch with Madam Chung and, over time, got her to remit between $4,000 and $40,000 to him. In 2009, he moved in to live with her.

Madam Chang, who has known Madam Chung for more than 50 years, said Mr Yang "manipulated" and "took advantage" of her friend's feelings.

"He would frequently make physical advances towards (Madam Chung), shamelessly hugging and kissing her in front of myself and the maids and driver," related Madam Chang. "He would have his meals with (Madam Chung), uttering sweet nothings to her."

Mr Yang "acted as if he owned the house, bossing the maids and driver around rudely", Madam Chang said in the affidavit, adding that he eventually "ordered" certain people, including neighbours, not to visit Madam Chung.

He terminated the services of the widow's driver in September 2009, saying the man had attacked him.

In 2012, one of Madam Chung's maids also had her employment terminated by Mr Yang. She had told Madam Chang that her employer had to ask her for money to buy food as she was afraid to ask Mr Yang, the affidavit said.

Madam Chang, who moved out in 2011 because of Mr Yang's behaviour, accused him of selling off her friend's art collection, and spending the money on his frequent overseas trips, where he supposedly stayed at luxury hotels.

In her affidavit, Madam Mok stated that she understands Mr Yang had taken people to view the $30 million bungalow.

The Straits Times yesterday contacted Mr Yang, who was overseas. He declined to speak to the newspaper. But his 34-year-old wife on Tuesday insisted that her "husband has looked after the old grandmother for five years".

Also on Tuesday, she and her two young children were made to leave the bungalow, into which they had moved a year ago, after a seven-hour standoff with Madam Mok, a travel agency owner.

Mr Yang has asked the court for an adjournment to respond to the allegations. The hearing will resume on Sept 24.

AdmiralPiett

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Yang fella certainly no angel lah. However, I am finding it strange why none of the old lady's relatives are showing more care and concern for her? I mean, if there is always someone there to take care of her, this Yang fella where got chance to take advantage?

When looking out for criminals, the innocent looking, nerdy ones are often crooks.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe she has no surviving relatives in Spore:confused:

I have seen many of my own relatives relocate to countries like Australia & Canada. If I had joined them there wouldn't be anyone here to look after my relatives.

Maybe I should register a company. Main focus to look after oldies like this Ah Ma. Must have minimum $1million cash or assets.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]PRC WHO MANIPULATED 87YR OLD WIDOW IS A PAP SUPPORTER WHO GOT PR WITH FAKE DEGREE[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
4 Sep 2014 - 12:39am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Disclaimer: TheRealSingapore.com is a platform for users to submit content and all content remains the property of the individual contributors. The views and opinions expressed by author(s) within the website are solely that of the contributors and in no way reflects the views of TheRealSingapore.com.
Dear The Real Singapore,
I refer to "PRC family allegedly tried to take over $40 million assets of 87 year old widow".
I am a resident at Gerald Crescent and would like offer some insights into the recent saga between Madam Chung and Yang Yin, the China tour guide who tried to swindle the widow’s millions. The background story has already been published but I will offer more supporting evidence. As one of the residents living near this particular bungalow, I have spoken to Mdm Chung and her family on some occasions and have heard from them, and other neighbours, more about Mr Yang Yin.
Yang Yin recently tried to apply for Singaporean citizenship. In order to get his PR in 2009, he used money taken from Madam Chung to purchase a degree from a “University of Financial Trade” in Beijing to aid his application. However, the university does not at all exist.
To further his application, Yang Yin also set up a shell company named “Young Music and Dance Studio” to declare his occupation as a dance teacher. Despite the shell not having any active students, the ICA approved his PR application without any due diligence.
I subsequently wrote to the ICA in 2012 to complain but this fell on deaf ears.
CEphSzh.jpg

Over the past 5 years, Yang Yin has taken countless art pieces from Madam Chung’s private art gallery to sell off at a discounted rate to their worth. Her private art gallery occupies an entire building in the grounds of her bungalow and contains numerous priceless art pieces. He has additional represented himself as an art expert to further this goal [Please see his namecard].
9rkvvwj.jpg

To further his citizenship application, he has also participated in numerous PAP grassroots events while claiming to help the PRC community in Singapore as the “Executive Director of the Singapore Chinese Immigrants Association” and a “Director of Singapore Chamber of Commerce”. He has numerous interactions with PAP MPs and ministers. He even has had the opportunity to take pictures with PM Lee.
UI29S1C.jpg

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Over the past 5 years, he has taken millions in cash from Madam Chung and lived lavishly off the proceeds, including taking monthly holidays to China and Japan on first class flights while staying in luxury suites. At the same time, he has neglected Madam Chung to the extent that the former multi-millionaire does not even have $1.50 to buy bread.

Mr. Tan
Resident of Gerald Crecent
TRS reader

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
leehsienloongpointingfingers_zpsefb36004.jpg

Who ask you Stinkee to be so stooped? I like FT, you also like FT; I shower FT with luv, you also copy cat! *hee*hee*

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe I should register a company. Main focus to look after oldies like this Ah Ma. Must have minimum $1million cash or assets.

It won't work for somehow, the elite SGs only like to show tender loving care to FTrash when there are so many fellow SGs out there who need help.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A song dedicated to all the lau cheebyes in love with tender meat:

A DIFFERENT CORNER, GEORGE MICHAEL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RV7eq52dOc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'd say love was a magical thing
I'd say love would keep us from pain
Had I been there, had I been there

I would promise you all of my life
But to lose you would cut like a knife
So I don't dare, no I don't dare

'Cause I've never come close in all of these years
You are the only one to stop my tears
And I'm so scared, I'm so scared

Take me back in time maybe I can forget
Turn a different corner and we never would have met
Would you care

I don't understand it, for you it's a breeze
Little by little you've brought me to my knees
Don't you care

No I've never come close in all of these years
You are the only one to stop my tears
I'm so scared of this love

And if all that there is is this fear of being used
I should go back to being lonely and confused
If I could, I would, I swear

Last edited:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
This PRC Yanger fucktard must be hanged with piano wire. But he is already gone! Mrs Yang going to take the wire?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC swindler almost got the bungalow...Mr. conmen fraudster .better off pimp out his wife (we know he will). For all you know , his kaki in RC could be in it as well.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This PRC Yanger fucktard must be hanged with piano wire. But he is already gone! Mrs Yang going to take the wire?

If you want to hang someone, hang those who have allowed, even encouraged, such a situation to happen.

Or if you wish to save some rope, you can cut off their heads ISIS-style. :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
BEFORE she met a 40-year-old tour guide from China, Madam Chung Khin Chun threw lavish parties, had a large art collection and several employees loyal to her.

But after the tour guide moved into Madam Chung's $30 million Gerald Crescent bungalow, he prevented her from seeing her close friends, sold her jewellery and art, emptied her bank accounts and even sacked her long-time maid and driver.

These are the claims against Mr Yang Yin, who has not given his side of the story, in a court case.

Madam Chung's niece, Madam Hedy Mok, 60, has applied to lift the Lasting Power of Attorney which has given Mr Yang control over her 87-year-old aunt's assets, alleging that he had taken advantage of a vulnerable woman who was this year diagnosed with dementia.

The application includes a lengthy affidavit by Madam Chang Phie Chin, 84.

In or around 2004, Madam Chang was asked to move in with Madam Chung and her husband, Dr Chou Sip King. Dr Chou, a wheelchair user who died in 2007, had wanted Madam Chang to take care of his wife.

In 2008, Madam Chang introduced Mr Yang to Madam Chung during a holiday to China.

She had first met him in Shanghai in 2005. "I looked up the defendant to act as our tour guide since I already knew him," Madam Chang said in her affidavit.

Mr Yang kept in touch with Madam Chung and, over time, got her to remit between $4,000 and $40,000 to him. In 2009, he moved in to live with her.

Madam Chang, who has known Madam Chung for more than 50 years, said Mr Yang "manipulated" and "took advantage" of her friend's feelings.

"He would frequently make physical advances towards (Madam Chung), shamelessly hugging and kissing her in front of myself and the maids and driver," related Madam Chang. "He would have his meals with (Madam Chung), uttering sweet nothings to her."

Mr Yang "acted as if he owned the house, bossing the maids and driver around rudely", Madam Chang said in the affidavit, adding that he eventually "ordered" certain people, including neighbours, not to visit Madam Chung.

He terminated the services of the widow's driver in September 2009, saying the man had attacked him.

In 2012, one of Madam Chung's maids also had her employment terminated by Mr Yang. She had told Madam Chang that her employer had to ask her for money to buy food as she was afraid to ask Mr Yang, the affidavit said.

Madam Chang, who moved out in 2011 because of Mr Yang's behaviour, accused him of selling off her friend's art collection, and spending the money on his frequent overseas trips, where he supposedly stayed at luxury hotels.

In her affidavit, Madam Mok stated that she understands Mr Yang had taken people to view the $30 million bungalow.

The Straits Times yesterday contacted Mr Yang, who was overseas. He declined to speak to the newspaper. But his 34-year-old wife on Tuesday insisted that her "husband has looked after the old grandmother for five years".

Also on Tuesday, she and her two young children were made to leave the bungalow, into which they had moved a year ago, after a seven-hour standoff with Madam Mok, a travel agency owner.

Mr Yang has asked the court for an adjournment to respond to the allegations. The hearing will resume on Sept 24.

Wow really scheming and devious, isolate the elderly victim so that no one can help her. Then pretend to love her. Aiyah even real children also may not take care of parent when old, what more strangers. Defnitely crooks lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to hang someone, hang those who have allowed, even encouraged, such a situation to happen.

Or if you wish to save some rope, you can cut off their heads ISIS-style. :cool:

Yeah violence is the only effective way to deal with 3rd world trash. Either tolerate or fight it out. No two ways about it. Don't even think of talk nicely to resolve, it doesn't work when dealing with people who are unreasonable and out to con.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah violence is the only effective way to deal with 3rd world trash. Either tolerate or fight it out. No two ways about it. Don't even think of talk nicely to resolve, it doesn't work when dealing with people who are unreasonable and out to con.

too late I think. these bastards would have already plan it all out. by now he would probably have psycho the demented lady to will the house to him or his wife and later claim in court that it was his reward for looking after her. damn cunning. isolate her from friends, fired the maid and driver and play psycho games till her dementia get worse and she is depeendent on him totally. these assholess should be whack. seemed china is full of such sh!t. no wonder temasek and GIC got conned in suzhou project. one look at him and his basterd wife face tells me they would not give up taht easily. the fact that he quickly took english lessons is to fight it out in court.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are senile blame it upon yourself when you get cheated.

Don't come here and kpkb about how the PAP can be at fault for your Sinkie own stupidity.

In any case, why don't you Sinkie learn from a certain 90 over years old bastard that even at that age, he could not only hold on to his wealth but keep screwing you! LoL

for all u know that senile old fart has no clue whats going on in his government anymore,all he knows is everyone is busy sucking up and fawning over him while the entire administration and civil service is being taken over by jiak liao bees and unscrupulous characters from right under his nose.....

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I feel the French style of gullotining the Elite is a spectacular and befitting ending for these scums.

Why waste rope, wire or even need effort like the ISIS style. The falling of the blade serves all the purposes and can be reused hundreds if not thousands of times.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1 manipulate an old women...de other manipulate our cpf...jiao of a feather...hang out together...:biggrin::biggrin:

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
</ins></ins>

<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC Yang will say the eventual ill gotten gain will be donated to building Mega RC centre & meant for foundation building