• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Does Man Have Lanjiao and Woman have Cheebye?

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is serious thread. I need good answers. So please be serious ok.

Now....let me have your thoughts! :rolleyes:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to be a lj lang and to have a cb bin, and not gender specific - why else.......
it's only midweek and you want to get serious with thought-provoking questions, :confused: knn...

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man is meant to be aggressive so must have a a big aggressive tool to agress the passive submissive CB hole of passive women.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because that's the way Nature had intended it to be.

[video=youtube;8T2DybuOGDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T2DybuOGDc[/video]

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

ask jazz jennings. 13 year old with lanjiao but want cheebye

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=3088298

"When Jazz was two, he asked his mother a question that left her numb and frozen. "[He] said, 'Mommy, when's the good fairy going to come with her magic wand and change, you know, my genitalia?" according to Renee."

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonder God has lanjiao or not?

If God has lanjiao type, then there should be a cheebye for him to fuck?

If God has cheebye type, then there should be a lanjiao that come regularly to fuck it?

If God has no lanjiao or chee bye then how come he knows how to create them.

If God has cheebye and lanjiao, then you have a Gay God?

So your answer should start with the creator?

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal

If God has cheebye type, then there should be a lanjiao that come regularly to fuck it?

YOU KONG SI MI LAN JIAO or CHEEBYE?:*:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very thought provoking question. Here`s my answer (true or not, don`t know, just my answer from pondering):-

The creator is genderless, neither male nor female. The Christian god is male (Jesus Christ calls him father). Otherwise, God is male, Goddess is female.

Cheers!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Very thought provoking question. Here`s my answer (true or not, don`t know, just my answer from pondering):-

The creator is genderless, neither male nor female. The Christian god is male (Jesus Christ calls him father). Otherwise, God is male, Goddess is female.

Cheers!

I dont see the word Goddess in the Bible.
Quran also no Goddess.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Father is a borrowed word from The Chinese 祖宗.

Christian God is a female, make a male to play with then get tired of it make a women to take over. If male God will be otherwise.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christianity has been so far a largely male dominated religion and females in these have only very recently been making inroads into the upper echelons.

Islam is a male religion. Females are possessions.

Cheers!

I dont see the word Goddess in the Bible.
Quran also no Goddess.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Jesus taught his disciples how to pray and introduced the Lord's Prayer, it begins with "Our father...." That is taught in Christianity. All other heavenly beings are males too, Saint Michael, Saint Gabriel. Females' roles are earthly and servitude.

Cheers!

Father is a borrowed word from The Chinese 祖宗.

Christian God is a female, make a male to play with then get tired of it make a women to take over. If male God will be otherwise.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
When Jesus taught his disciples how to pray and introduced the Lord's Prayer, it begins with "Our father...." That is taught in Christianity. All other heavenly beings are males too, Saint Michael, Saint Gabriel. Females' roles are earthly and servitude.

Cheers!

So the Christian God is a male chauvinist?
Same with Islam?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam was the same Judea tribe, descendant of James, Jesus brother. Hunted to almost extinct by the Romans and known as Ebionite tribe was later found by the Arabs.

For Christians of Romans type they should add Paul name and call Paul-Christians. It will ausrely bring world peace between these 2 religions if they change to Paul-Christians. Islam is Jesus reform religion and Allah is new word for God. Allah is the same is Yahweh name, it cannot be abuse or misused.

In the Bible God comes in 6 names: Yahweh, Jehovah, Lord of Host, Elijah, Elohim, Emmanuel. If the story continues then Allah is the 7th name for God.

So if the time has come, then ISIS is the reform of Jesus people, Judea, to beat up Paul-Christians this time, retribution?

Let see how the story ends. in your life time if any?

Christianity has been so far a largely male dominated religion and females in these have only very recently been making inroads into the upper echelons.

Islam is a male religion. Females are possessions.

Cheers!