• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Does Man Have Lanjiao and Woman have Cheebye?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
... and the Lord Prayer is Mat 6:9.

When Jesus taught his disciples how to pray and introduced the Lord's Prayer, it begins with "Our father...." That is taught in Christianity. All other heavenly beings are males too, Saint Michael, Saint Gabriel. Females' roles are earthly and servitude.

Cheers!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type of question cannot be answered, because there is no answer.

If you have to ask why, then go ask the sky, because the sky is so high.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess in those days, females didn't have any say in anything considered important, men made all the decisions, so the term "male chauvinism" cannot be perceived as having existed then. This concept only recently started to be noticed in industrial societies and started to become part of our social psyche during the civil movements in USA during the 1960s even though some women had played noticeable social roles earlier. Even today in certain rural areas in some countries, women are viewed as less important than cattle.

Cheers!

So the Christian God is a male chauvinist?
Same with Islam?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am no historian and not really bothered by the historical details which have been fuzzled and muzzled by the politcal events of the day. However it does seem that these religions have pretty much the same background and Islam appeared about 600 years after Christianity had formed and probably evolved into something quite distasteful and unethical which was probably why the newer religion (Islam) may have been attractive to communities as something more sanctified than what Chrisitianity may appear then.

I don't think this chapter (on religions) will end so soon. Will still be around long after we are gone.

Cheers!

Islam was the same Judea tribe, .................
Let see how the story ends. in your life time if any?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is serious thread. I need good answers. So please be serious ok.

Now....let me have your thoughts! :rolleyes:

Because the lanjiao and the cheebye represent the superb exaltation of the spirit in the world of flesh and form. They arise from the deep abiding rhythms upon which the human psyche rides and they arise in victorious distinctiveness as part of the fountain of your own being.

Always the spirit forms the flesh! The lanjiao and the cheebye are a part of you just as you are a part of All That Is.

jw5

Loyal
Procreation and continuation of the species, which is dictated by nature,

That is why homosexuality can never be considered natural. :wink: