• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The PAP must be grooming this asshole to run in the next GE

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knowing LSG, he is not made for politics. Am sure he was approached during or just after his PPS stint under LKY.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wasn't there some Japanese banker very humble, take train and walk to work, first to arrive last to leave work, end up bank discovered he had hidden billion dollar trading losses? Tales such as these can be cautionary - people overcompensating for some deficiency at work.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wasn't there some Japanese banker very humble, take train and walk to work, first to arrive last to leave work, end up bank discovered he had hidden billion dollar trading losses? Tales such as these can be cautionary - people overcompensating for some deficiency at work.

sounds familiar....like the story of Ho jinx.better ask the President to initiate a full independant tribunal council immediately to investigate.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20140831_211654_zpschrlchi9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One guy to watch for coming elections is businessman David Leong from braddell CCC....this guy is up and coming

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This man has reached the limits of my tolerance.

There was an article on Stomp lauding him for taking MRT. As if that is such a noble, humble thing for a RICH man for him to do. Fuck You understand. Just because you are a wealthy pap elite means that you take MRT is such a laudable thing? Fuck you!!!!

And you look at those sycophants in stomp praising him to sky heaven for an act that majority of Singaporeans do daily.

I normally advocate positivity but this time I can't tahan this arsehole.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hahaha...double confirmed empty vessel...
anybody with half a brain will know that LimSG is too old to be papee candidate...
truly retarded.

Well, anyone with half a brain will know that there is a 91 year PAP MP. In fact, just a few years ago, there was an 80+ year old PAP candidate in the position of Senior Minister. So, why you say 67 years old too old? See what a brainless cunt u are?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't trust his intentions. Honour Singapore indeed. Think I am naive.

U are bang on. He started Honour Singapore. But where is the honour in taking millions of dollars in bonuses and salary at GIC when the company was losing billions $ to bad investments? If he was so honourable, he should have resigned after the losses were revealed. Or at the very least, issue an apology and take zero pay for the next year. What a fucking 2 faced snake.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, anyone with half a brain will know that there is a 91 year PAP MP. In fact, just a few years ago, there was an 80+ year old PAP candidate in the position of Senior Minister. So, why you say 67 years old too old? See what a brainless cunt u are?
hahaha.....so just because your father has a mustache......i must be your father because i have a mustache....
truly retarded...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Maybe Gay Loong forced him to ride the MRT as punishment for that millions dollar loss at Li-ning.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He sticks out in the financial sector because of his ascetic values, thrift and humility. He owns a Volvo S60, easily the smallest car among his colleagues.

Fuck this shameless SPH whore... Owning a Volvo S60 is considered thrifty? I might consider him thrifty if he declares that he only owns a $50 mountain bike as his mode of transport bought from Cash Converter.. What a fuckin CB PAP mouthpiece cocksucking whore..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lauding this old fuck as if he is some People's Hero... Every year SPH would be churning out new whores for their political Masters fresh from their Braddell Road office..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He sticks out in the financial sector because of his ascetic values, thrift and humility. He owns a Volvo S60, easily the smallest car among his colleagues.

owning a $200,000 plus car is evidence of humility and thrift? hahahhahaa. I really want to meet this female Leeporter. her ballslicking skills is giving me a hardon.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Fuck this shameless SPH whore... Owning a Volvo S60 is considered thrifty? I might consider him thrifty if he declares that he only owns a $50 mountain bike as his mode of transport bought from Cash Converter.. What a fuckin CB PAP mouthpiece cocksucking whore..

U beat me to it.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U beat me to it.

Must ask that SPH bitch what's her definition of being thrifty especially for a known lackey of the Lee family as well paid as Lim Song Guan?

LKY back then was reported to own a Lexus.. Is that also considered thrifty in Sue Long's cum filled head?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
His pet phrase is: "Are we ready for the future?" His pet name is Yoda, for his wisdom, long-range thinking and fearlessness in challenging his staff to think, even ahead of their ministers.

I guess he was not ready for the future billions $ losses at his GIC. His pet name should not be Yoda, it should be Chowda.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Must ask that SPH bitch what's her definition of being thrifty especially for a known lackey of the Lee family as well paid as Lim Song Guan?

LKY back then was reported to own a Lexus.. Is that also considered thrifty in Sue Long's cum filled head?

Chey, donch talk about her like that lah. She is going to lick my balls soon. hehehehehhehe. I steam oready.