• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maia Lee wants to become the perfect single mother now

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The hip thing now is to get vajazzled. :wink:

[video=youtube;fnDwcSfL2Tw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnDwcSfL2Tw[/video]

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she using her dotter's $$ for tattoo treatments?

so her 1yo kid come out after she accepted jesus Christ? still no husband, then what the church been doing all this while as she still strays.

knn, born again Christian my arse!!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think her child's modelling job was actually sympathy poured in from her acquanintances, no harsh words...just stating facts. it's not easy for her to strive in sinkieland cos' we are still a conservative society.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20140901_tnp_maialee.jpg

<small class="clear">Wednesday, September 3, 2014 - 08:30
</small>Kiat Tan
The New Paper

Each of her 33 tattoos was a mark of rebellion. .....
Also, removing them signalled a new phase in her life as she had converted to Christianity.

From one stupid act to another. Nothing really change. Getting a tattoo just to be rebellious is stupid. Converting to Christianity is retarded. Her stupidity remains.

Blaszczykowski

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to repeat what enterprise2 said earlier. Put tattoos tell the whole sinkapore. Remove tattoos also tell the whole sinkapore! :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is wild with high sex experience I assume she is skillful in bed. Should just be a an outright whore....can earn for a few more years.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Maia Lee is now married to Business (AKA got money) Man?

http://mypaper.sg/lifestyle/little-pageant-champs-celeb-mum-20140411

Little pageant champ's celeb mum
CHARLENE CHUA THE NEW PAPER
SHE was shielded from the press in the past. Not any more.

Little Julka Phoenix Lee-Zidov can now proudly tell the world that her mother is former Singapore Idol contestant Maia Lee and her biological father is Croatian Muay Thai fighter Zidov Dominik.

The five-year-old girl was crowned the overall winner of the Little Cinderella Singapore 2014 pageant on Sunday at Downtown East.

Julka, who won the Little Tots category, will represent Singapore in the international pageant in Las Vegas, United States, in July.

She beat the winner of the Little Miss category (for older girls) to emerge overall winner.

She will be competing against at least 20 other international contestants in Las Vegas. The winner will get a US$2,000 (S$2,500) educational savings bond, a US$4,000 college scholarship and a diamond pendant.

Lee, 31, admitted that she had hidden Julka from the press in the past because she did not want her daughter to be criticised.

The boutique owner told The New Paper: "I didn't want people to know details about her, because then they'll say things like she won only because I'm her mum.

"As Julka has won every pageant and kids' contest that she has been in since she was seven months old, I feel that she has proven herself.

"So, now, I'm okay with letting people know that she's my daughter."

Julka grinned happily as she did her winner's walk on stage, complete with her crown and cape.

She had earlier modelled her pink Muay Thai boxer outfit for the pageant, her shorts courtesy of Zidov, who had designed them for her.

Lee had handmade Julka's dress out of french lace, organza and silk.

When asked how she felt about her mum, Julka said: "I'm very happy to show her (to people). I love my mum. She is awesomely good."

Lee put her wild child ways behind her and got married two years ago to a 37-year-old Singaporean businessman.

They had been friends since 2006 and got close only four years ago. The couple have a nine-month-old son.

Lee's older children - Tyrese, 12, and Julka - are from different fathers.

She said that all her children know that they have different biological fathers, but are happy to call her husband "dada".

Julka, in particular, tickles her when she differentiates Zidov by affectionately calling him her "fake ang moh dad".

Lee and Zidov are friends and Julka met him last month in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, when they were all there for work.

Although Julka has won competitions like the Prince And Princess Asian World 2012, Lil Miss Ratu Kebaya Singapore 2013 and Guess Little Superstars 2013, her mother does not want her to be a model when she grows up.

Said Lee, with a laugh: "I want her to be a dentist. She doesn't have to be on duty 24/7 like a doctor, yet she can earn a lot of money for herself."

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BzCRFwz3E7A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Got video some more.....