• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Rich Widow Tio Conned by PRC Tour Guide

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC WOMAN LOOKS CHIO AND SEXY.

ST_20140903_CKPRC03ACMG8_630659e.jpg

BY CAROLYN KHEW AND TOH YONG CHUAN

A seven-hour stand-off between an 87-year-old Singaporean widow and a 34-year-old woman from China ended yesterday after the younger woman agreed to leave the widow's $30 million bungalow, where she had stayed for a year without rent.

It was the latest twist in a saga that began in 2008, after the widow, retired physiotherapist Chung Khin Chun, met the Chinese woman's tour guide husband while on holiday in China.

The 40-year-old man, Mr Yang Yin, later got close to Madam Chung and, in 2009, moved into her Gerald Crescent bungalow, allegedly took over her assets worth $40 million and brought his family to live with him there.

Madam Chung's niece, 60-year-old travel agency owner Hedy Mok, started court proceedings to revoke Mr Yang's guardianship of her aunt's $40 million assets earlier this year

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ST_20140903_CKPRC03ACMG8_630659e.jpg

Mr Yang Yin's wife (in yellow) talking to police officers yesterday at the Gerald Crescent bungalow home of Madam Chung Khin Chun, 87. Mrs Yang, who is from China, told The Straits Times before leaving the house that Madam Chung had invited her husband to live with her.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have already seen many, many, many,..... problems with PRC chinese in Spore. They break up marriages, con men of their money, commit crimes, ....even treating public places as toilets. They are causing many social & criminal problems.

Things are hard enough under the PAP & now one has to deal with all these foreigners they have allowed into Spore.

With so many PRC chinese in Spore people must be crazy to chose China as a holiday destination:eek:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have already seen many, many, many,..... problems with PRC chinese in Spore. They break up marriages, con men of their money, commit crimes, ....even treating public places as toilets. They are causing many social & criminal problems.

Things are hard enough under the PAP & now one has to deal with all these foreigners they have allowed into Spore.

With so many PRC chinese in Spore people must be crazy to chose China as a holiday destination:eek:

99% of these ah tiongs are crooks. I never trust any of them and now when I am in china I never buy anything either. once bought a sting of pearl and these farkers did a last minute sleight of hand swop to a lower quality type. discover at airport but too late. never trust them. everytime I go to china, I always meet crooks and they have all sort of ways to try to con you. real bastards

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sad to see...really no words to describe .... see how money can be easily ripped off a stupid sinkie...:eek:

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have already seen many, many, many,..... problems with PRC chinese in Spore. They break up marriages, con men of their money, commit crimes, ....even treating public places as toilets. They are causing many social & criminal problems.....
On the contrary we need more of such Ah Tiongs in Sinkieland. Sinkies will become smarter after encounters with them.