• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

middle-aged woman in compass point cold storage jia lak

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

this afternoon at compass point cold storage bought items and walked to express lane behind a middle-aged woman, the sort of conservative without smartphone and can speak english yet dont even know how to utter their own mother tongue mandarin and can speak own dialect yet thought they know english very kiang meh, nowadays even toilet washer speaks ang moh loh. stand behind her waiting so long for the queue to move, this hyper sensitive woman carried a violet and white handbag and when saw a guy behind her she pulled in front, normally people just looked infront to see why took so long as there was only one cashier. this woman very sensitive thought she very rich meh (if your're rich woman, then your servant be doing the shopping not you and not shop at compass point but jason market leh hahahaha). people continued looked in front as nothing else to look at right or left side all browsed through. the lady actually head down and opened bag to check if anything lost what a fucker she is. basically if her thing stolen the thief will be gone by then and not wait behind to see how pathetic she was so stupid. i met this sort of people many times in supermarket. they just simply too sensitive that when anyone queuing behind them they hyped up and tried to move forward like crash in to the person in front yet they cant as the space is just so small, then keep checking their bags if anything lost. i can tell everyone this sort of people they cant live long because they created their own stress even when shopping to relax they still stress themselves even when queuing up. these middle-aged women will only be a laughingstock for others when they see them. and when their health degenerate they only have themselves to blamed. pathetic but deserved to be a fuckeress hahahahahahahahahhaah. next time i take their pictures and post here as a gesture of disgrace and shame them so they can wake up their fucking idea mah. yah, if these middle-aged women prefer to be in a queue where no one is behind them, got leh, when queuing to gao teng kee - submit your pink i/c and report to gate of hell, i am sure no one will ever want to be behind you tio boh lao zar bor. if so timid and sensitive then dont come out la, better stay home do laundry and chores, outside world not suitable for you pu bor.

Last edited by a moderator:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you referring to this lau char bor?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 263

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
perhaps it's time for paranoid sinkie women to buy this bag....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 238